Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Proposed legislation to ban welfare recipients from breeding

If written out correctly, this would be great! I think they should have a nationwide vote for this! MAjority rules right? Well, unless your conservative.

buffer1 said:
so they should,stop them from sponging of the rest of us hard working people:)

Here in the states, welfare is much less than 1% of the annual federal budget. I am not exactly sure why you think there is so much "sponging" going on.

Those of you that encourage government to prevent people from breeding are the worst kind of shortsighted morons. Why is everyone's first reaction to a problem "Big brother should fix that?"

For those of you who never made it past ECON 101, if there was less fiscal burden of government (ie big brother got smaller), there would be less welfare.

Next issue?

its not the fault of unemployed people that they breed so readily

...i mean, youve got nothing to do all day, what the f are you supposed to do ;)

EnderJE said:
That's sad on so many levels.

true they shouldve never stopped!

j/k

i dont see what the problem with welfare is...back in the 90's it was a major problem.people would keep having kids and keep going on welfare.i dont know about where all of you live but here they passed a bill in the 90's that u can only be on welfare once for 2 years or multiple times amounting in a 2 year span..no matter how many kids you have you are only allowed 2 years of welfare totalled.they have made welfare so much better here by offering a work program child care even college to mothers who are on welfare...its great that they offer these programs to help them get on there feet....its also great that people can no longer live off welfare like they used to.

MattTheSkywalker said:
Here in the states, welfare is much less than 1% of the annual federal budget. I am not exactly sure why you think there is so much "sponging" going on.

Those of you that encourage government to prevent people from breeding are the worst kind of shortsighted morons. Why is everyone's first reaction to a problem "Big brother should fix that?"

For those of you who never made it past ECON 101, if there was less fiscal burden of government (ie big brother got smaller), there would be less welfare.

Next issue?

Matt just owned you all.

Well, here is MS I have seen first hand what some people do with it. Directly across from my school was a family of about 15 living in one trailer. They had like 5 babies in diapers too. I'm not saying that most people abuse it, but here the more children you have the more money they give you, and people do take advantage of that. There definately should be a limit.

Where's all the pissing and moaning about corporate welfare? The CEO's of all the faltering airlines should be sterilized too I guess.

the nature boy said:
Where's all the pissing and moaning about corporate welfare? The CEO's of all the faltering airlines should be sterilized too I guess.

Also an extremely small % of the federal budget, again less than 1%.

Interesting to see how the class warfare plays out on this thread - hating the poor and hating the rich.

Top Bottom