Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Proper first cycle

OK bro you are a nibbler!
As I said go to not more then 5 meals per day but make them big meals.
The reasoning behind this is simply look at americans in general. They eat 3 (typically) oversize meals per day and so how does america look. BIG!
So my reasoning is this. Eat bigger meals, less often, workout and get big. Pretty simple. When you eat like you do you turn your bod into a calorie blast furnace. You simply burn off everything that you put into it because you are increasing your metabolism.

Now as for you squats at home. I work out at home too. So what I do is this. I use saw horses for my safeties. And it works great. Then I can squat as much as I wanna and I dont have to worry about if I get it back up or not cuz the saw horese are right to take it if I dont. See? Easy bro.

OK bro you are a nibbler!
As I said go to not more then 5 meals per day but make them big meals.
The reasoning behind this is simply look at americans in general. They eat 3 (typically) oversize meals per day and so how does america look. BIG!
So my reasoning is this. Eat bigger meals, less often, workout and get big. Pretty simple. When you eat like you do you turn your bod into a calorie blast furnace. You simply burn off everything that you put into it because you are increasing your metabolism.

Now as for you squats at home. I work out at home too. So what I do is this. I use saw horses for my safeties. And it works great. Then I can squat as much as I wanna and I dont have to worry about if I get it back up or not cuz the saw horese are right to take it if I dont. See? Easy bro.

Lovely. Just what I wanted to here. Funny you say that coz I'm a carpenter. Thanks bud.

Top Bottom