Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

prop, EQ, Var, Halo CUT

youngnyoked

Was planning on running a simple cycle of 600mg/week of test only buuuuut who was i kidding. I'm on my 8th week of this, the first 7 with Sust and just switched over to Cypionate last week. I placed an order and am set to receive more than enough of the following:

Prop
EQ
Anavar
Halotestin
Clen
T3
Nolvadex
Letro
HCG

I know it's a lot of gear but i have more than a few cycles under my belt but a couple of these compounds are going to be new to me (halo & T3). Any help in the right direction as to how i should dose/time these compounds would be appreciated.

This is what i have thus far:
(week 1 being the following monday 8/23)

Weeks 1-3 600mg/week Test Cyp (finish the vial)
Weeks 1-10 400mg/week EQ
Weeks 4-10 150mg eod Test Prop
Weeks 4-9 30-40mg/day Anavar
Weeks 7-10 Halo (15mg preworkout)

Letro and nolva run throughout cycle, Nolva and HCG PCT.

Clen 80mcg 2 weeks on 2 weeks off throughout cycle starting in 3rd week
ECA every 3rd week
T3 100mcg/day 3-10

This is my plan but in no way is it carved in stone

YnY

My plan was to get into contest shape and see what i can get down to bf% wise and see the type of effort and gear it's going to take to get me where i want so that in the future i'll know what it's going to take. I did one teen show when i was 19 and placed a disheartening 2nd (due to lack of extreme conditioning) i plan on competing again in the future and am taking this very seriously. What exactly is overkill? T3/clen..? Halo? Not saying you're wrong i'm just trying to figure out what needs to be dropped/swapped

YnY

So I would just be taking nolva pct...? should clomid be thrown into the mix? I'll be starting a log w/before, during, and after pics starting on Monday.

Personally i love clomid and nolva for pct. I know there are guys like nelson that dont like them but personally i do. I run nolva and clomid for my pct.

Top Bottom