Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Proof Positive! GrecoRoman/Freestyle Wrestling: best take down system ever created

Re: Proof Positive! GrecoRoman/Freestyle Wrestling: best take down system ever create

mekannik said:
Is that the from HBO or Cinemax? Did not see it, but heard/read about it. Tough times in his life - depression, prescription drug addiction. Ended a very promising MMA career (similar to Tyson, but without the rape and jail house soap dropping). Kerr had a site up for a while - but that closed pretty much around the time of documentary/profile on his life.

At one time he was up to 250ish (6'2" I believe) then came down to 220's for Abu Dabai (sp?) invitational - which he won two years running.

Just an awesome physical specimen.

Yeah it was a HBO program. He was seriously addicted to pain killers, I was hoping they'd cover any AS usage, but they didn't. What really struck me is how articulate he was, very impressive. He did make a comeback to pride fighting, but he accidently knocked himself out during the last fight I saw him in 2003. Hopefully he's still fighting because he looked to be in fantastic shape.

One thing I like about the first video is how Quinto Jackson powers the hell out of that triangle choke by picking the guy up off the ground and slaming him.

Mark Kerr was in awesome shape and had a good couple of years... He just never beat anybody, any good fighter he got in the ring with has beaten him....
Ok correction he did beat Enson but that was just one.

Oh shit that's a clip of Rampage Jackson? That dude is bad ass. I'm pissed that Vanderlay Silvia beat him in the Pride Fighting Grand Prix last year. I was pulling for him after he took out Chuck Liddell.

Re: Proof Positive! GrecoRoman/Freestyle Wrestling: best take down system ever create

The Nature Boy said:
Yeah it was a HBO program. He was seriously addicted to pain killers, I was hoping they'd cover any AS usage, but they didn't. What really struck me is how articulate he was, very impressive. He did make a comeback to pride fighting, but he accidently knocked himself out during the last fight I saw him in 2003. Hopefully he's still fighting because he looked to be in fantastic shape.

All-American from Syracuse Univ.

Do not even think of trying to hijack BigRick's thread with some "white college athletes are better suited for interaction in the real world vs. black college athlete" b.s.

discuss.

My little girl loves wrestling.
But they don't have anything competative for children, so she'll have to wait to pound on boys for a couple years.....

On a tangential note, she scored 3 goals in her first soccer match yesterday.

Code said:
My little girl loves wrestling.
But they don't have anything competative for children, so she'll have to wait to pound on boys for a couple years.....

On a tangential note, she scored 3 goals in her first soccer match yesterday.

check around your town maybe take a trip to your local HS and talk to the wrestling coach... you can get her started in Wresling really early like 6-7 I think...

I wish they would have had it (schools)when I was growing up. It came natural for me. When ever I got into fights, I automatically went for a takedown. Screw trading punches with someone, that's stupid.

Top Bottom