Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Proof Positive! GrecoRoman/Freestyle Wrestling: best take down system ever created

Big Rick Rock

istrator
Here is the second:

Olympic Medal Winner... Randy "The Natural" Couture... 40 years of age but he will beat your ass.

Save targe as

Wrestlers are badass dudes. They'll fucking kill you. One thing that is a "turn-off" for why I wouldn't wrestle are the sweaty male bodies. Yeah I see what you mean SoreOne but I have solution. They should use same kind of bodysuits they use in swimming nowdays. I would wrestle other men with those.

Dan Severn was a pretty bad mofo in the UFC too. Being a wrestler in high school, believe it or not, helped to prepare me for things that I have done later in life. If you have no discipline or inner toughness, you're not gonna succeed. At anything.

Re: Proof Positive! GrecoRoman/Freestyle Wrestling: best take down system ever create

The Nature Boy said:
You ever see a documentary called "The Smashing Machine"? It was about Mark Kerr. Check it out if you can.

Is that the from HBO or Cinemax? Did not see it, but heard/read about it. Tough times in his life - depression, prescription drug addiction. Ended a very promising MMA career (similar to Tyson, but without the rape and jail house soap dropping). Kerr had a site up for a while - but that closed pretty much around the time of documentary/profile on his life.

At one time he was up to 250ish (6'2" I believe) then came down to 220's for Abu Dabai (sp?) invitational - which he won two years running.

Just an awesome physical specimen.

Top Bottom