Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Proline's underdosed 500EQ - lab report

• Thread starter Juice Authority
  • Start date
Chikkin said:

Bro, the word isn't going to filter out. This is the same shit from H bomb and JA for months now....This is the only board that has people who believe them!!! JA was almost kicked off of VIPBB if I remember correctly....ProLINE is still on VIP and if this SHIT that JA and H bomb were proven then Pro would have been kicked off VIP.

Anyway, I feel like I've traveled back in time to put up with JA's bs again !!! I'm done with this...If anyone can prove that ProLINE's anything is underdosed or he has scammed them I would like to know...not just a post , but PROOF!!!

Bro ... no offence but you are out of the loop. ProLINE is dissed on any board that you go to ... EXCEPT meso. The word is defintaly out, and so is the lab test. He has been banned from VIP for A LONG TIME NOW. JA is still there. ProLINE is just another one of those statistics now, of how one time good sources went down the drain.

Mavy

No need to drag Hbomb into this. He didnt post the results, only tested the gear for his personal edification. Im sure he wanted no part in this little drama, so we should probably just leave his name out of it altogether.

Yossarian2000 said:
No need to drag Hbomb into this. He didnt post the results, only tested the gear for his personal edification. Im sure he wanted no part in this little drama, so we should probably just leave his name out of it altogether.

That's the ironic thing about this. H Bomb rountinely tests products that he plans to use in his own cycles. There is no other "ulterior" motive.

Juice Authority said:

That's the ironic thing about this. H Bomb rountinely tests products that he plans to use in his own cycles. There is no other "ulterior" motive.

What about FAKE RSOC primo lab test? Hbomb is known to back WW from BB4L. Hbomb tests RSOC primo it comes out to be bunk and everyone gets amazing results on it, then a few months later QGL primo tests out overdosed. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Juice Authority said:

THIS IS TOTAL BULLSHIT. I CHECKED WITH THE MODS OVER AT VIP AND YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT NOW GET LOST! ANY CREDIBILITY YOU THOUGHT YOU HAD IS GONE!

I'm withdrawing from this conversation....The thing is you have no life and you have time to sit on you ass and post all day so keep on doing it!!!:rolleyes:

Last edited:
whatever JA says, I got his back too. but damn, i've got a 20ml bottle of test e and eq both from Proline. then again, they aren't 500mg/ml, so hopefully he didn't skimp on the 250mg version.
argh, I don't even want to think about it.

He lied to me and fucked me around after taking my cash. Despite any lab tests, he's a horrible businessman. I tested an early batch of var and it was good. He fucked me around majorly on the next order, so he lost my trust. Who know's if the second batch is any good as well. I'm glad there's guys on this board with the balls to stand up. Thanks.....

Chikkin said:

I'm withdrawing from this conversation....The thing is you have no life and you have time to sit on you ass and post all day so keep on doing it!!!:rolleyes:

Yeah, you're withdrawing from this conversation. Right! You just PM'd me to say that you and Proline were going to post my personal information on the boards. Please head my warning:

If you or Proline go so far as to post any of my personal info on any of the boards Proline will pay a very heafy price. Before you consider doing that you might want to tell Proline "Brad" that I have ALL of his personal info as well. Don't think for a second that I won't hestitate to forward that info on to various law enforcement agencies. Don't fuck wth me punk!

I think this thread has gone far enough. If you trust Proline, buy his gear. If not, use someohne else!! this shit is getting stupid, and dangerous!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yossarian2000 said:
I think this thread has gone far enough. If you trust Proline, buy his gear. If not, use someohne else!! this shit is getting stupid, and dangerous!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry Bro but I don't take kindly to threats like that and neither would anyone else. That's way out of line.

Top Bottom