Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Prohormones?

gatesmarch

Hey guys,

Seeing how I have no idea how to get real "gear", I'm wondering which, if any, prohormones really work. My rats are giving LGD a try right now, and although the results are somewhat positive, I'd rather invest in something that clearly and solidly gives results. I'm 39, with two little girls running around, so any expense is a major one. Thx in advance.

MRSupps has a great line of Prohoremones.

Just depends on what you are looking to get out of a cycle to determine which one you would like to run.

there are quite a few prohormones that work well... helladrol would be the best starting point for you... check out mrsupps for that as well as other really strong options...

Thanks for the replies. I've been doing a little research and found that M-Drol (the discontinued one) was really effective. I actually found a seller on Amazon that has 14 bottles left. My question is how long ago was it discontinued because I'm assuming there is a shelf life on these. Helladrol and Havoc seemed to have a pretty good review base as well.

Thanks for the replies. I've been doing a little research and found that M-Drol (the discontinued one) was really effective. I actually found a seller on Amazon that has 14 bottles left. My question is how long ago was it discontinued because I'm assuming there is a shelf life on these. Helladrol and Havoc seemed to have a pretty good review base as well.

Supplement reviews.com ranks hella wad one of the most effective PHs

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

I would be very hesitant to buy anything from amazon bro... you have trusted sellers like n2bm and mrsupps for everything you need so i would not risk it... there are plenty of counterfeiters out there and that is not worth the risk... Besides getting ripped off money wise, who knows what you are putting into your body... stick with the trusted sellers so you KNOW what your getting...

Top Bottom