Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ProHormones: Convince me they're worth it instead of AAS

First of all, you should really divide legal prohomones and legal steroids apart from eachother. They are not in the same class.

Most of the pro-hormones are crappy. There are a few that do give good results, but usually come with more side effects due to conversion inside the body. The catalysts broken down and leftovers from conversion can kick your ass.

The legal steroids such as methyldrostanolone {superdol/beastdrol} or madol [pher-plex/dieselbolan] and Epistane/Havoc are just as effective as illegal orals. They don't require conversion, and are legitamately active steroid compounds.

Seriously, if you haven't used beastdrol and doubt it is as good as illegal orals, you are mistaken. I will put up 30mg of beastdrol against any illegal oral of the same dose and beastdrol will win in terms of results given in mass and strength, if you do not count water retention (which beastdrol gives none).

And to say they aren't "the real deal" is, without malintent in saying this, pretty ignorant.

I know guys that have used the original superdrol and loved the results but would prefer illegals over it because of personal prefernce more than anything. Anyone who has used a legitmately proper dosed superdrol can't deny it's high degree of effectiveness.

agreed. only flaw with phs are there all oral (except for primordial performance new creations) which is bad news for your liver. i have gotten tremendous gains off of these cycle, which also last at usual 4 weeks instead of 10/12 weeks.

i believe from my own experience that the second time trying the same product is a waste, i tried spawn (stack of tren and esp) gained and kept 15lbs, second time around gained 5 which i almost lost :/ sooo...with AAS you can do the same cycle and still expect the same gains. however, i have yet to run an AAS cycle so im just guessin?? lmao

I know we have literally hundreds of ProHormone threads out there telling the benefits and making comparisons between them and real, illegal anabolic steroids...but what the hell, you guys are great so can't hurt! :heart:

I am an AAS user (admiting we have a problem if the first step! LOL) and have had GREAT experiences so far with Test, Anavar, Deca, EQ, Winni, and I planned on running some Tren and Primo and Lord knows what else before the year ends.

Now that I'm reading all of these positive reviews on Needto's products and other pro-steroids/designer steroids/pro-hormones, it seems like there is definitely something to it.

I planned on just using real AAS since they are F'in effective and if they're illegal, they gotta be good :evil:...but now I might be having some source problems. This is making me re-think everything and consider going with a prohormone cycle. What I want to know is, coming from those who are AAS users, are these pro-hormones worth it? I'm not just talking about Needto's stuff, I'm just saying in general.

I know that the chemical makeup is similiar or sometimes identical to real AAS. I just wonder if these cycles are weaker or if maybe they are as strong as the real thing, are the side affects BAD like I've heard rumored. Some people say horrible liver damage, going totally bald, and extreme cystic acne.

So guys, try to convince me that a 4-6 week cycle of maybe some type of Tren prohormone and a superdrol or a tbol clone are safe, effective, and will make me just as happy as if I were to run the real thing.

Respect :supercool
How about this. I will put my beastdrol up against any oral steroid there is. MG for MG beastdrol will mop the floor with them all in terms of gains.

That is why :heart:

Outside of the fact that AAS are illegal, there is no comparison between them and PH’s… None…nada..zilch!! Anyone tells you differently they are full of shit!!!

PH have all of the risks and a fraction of the results… Steroid like results are obtained only from the real deal brotha!!

Can you make some gains with PH sure…. And prior to stepping to the dark side I used PH’s.. I am speaking from experience.

If the dark side is not where you want to go then knock yourself out, but if you want real gains Testosterone is KING!!

Taoiron
Nugga Extraordinaire

I am not full of shit. You are just dumb.

Thank you very much. :heart:

agreed. only flaw with phs are there all oral (except for primordial performance new creations) which is bad news for your liver. i have gotten tremendous gains off of these cycle, which also last at usual 4 weeks instead of 10/12 weeks.

i believe from my own experience that the second time trying the same product is a waste, i tried spawn (stack of tren and esp) gained and kept 15lbs, second time around gained 5 which i almost lost :/ sooo...with AAS you can do the same cycle and still expect the same gains. however, i have yet to run an AAS cycle so im just guessin?? lmao

You could have gained more your second time. I am guessing, but your diet remained the same. I am doubting you added a lot more calories to your diet and sustained that amount to hold the mass on. That is required to get bigger each time, ya know.

Guys will gain a lot, and still remain eating the same amount and they wonder why progress comes to a hault or slows a lot. It's because your body needs further caloric intake if it is going to get bigger.

The entire notion of using any anabolic twice giving a lesser effect as a result of repetition is a myth. The bigger you get, the slower you gain. The bigger you get, the more calories you need.

If your diet is 4000 calories and you can't gain past 210lbs with it, all the steroids in the world aren't going to help you out. But move that 4000 calories to 4500 and bam, you are going to gain mass comparatively easy. Move it to 5000, and you will gain even more weight, but it may be a bit sloppy for a while. Over time your body just wants to eat that much and you are eating 25% more calories, and 25% more is a ton of potential for mass.

It's all in the diet bro. Not what anabolic you use.

Would Beastdrol be a good kickstart? I actually ordered some today.
What is a similar clone to Tbol? I really want to get my hands on that.

Next cycle:
1-4 Beastdrol
1-12 Test 400mg wk
1-10 Deca 300mg wk
7-13 Winny 50mg ed
:p

4-clor and I will have some in about 2 weeks tops. And it will be bad ass.

i would have to disagree. there are many different PHs out there. there are a lot of bogus ones and very few good ones. to name a few: espitane, spawn, The One, Dymethazine. those are just a few of them, that have not been banned. Some phs get banned due to the harsh side effects. but for the really strong phs (some of the ones i listed) require a strong pct such as nolva or clomid. however, TRS is getting a lot of hype about it, so if you are wiery about your connection, i was would stick with that.

PM me for more info (too much to write here)

hmmm. Going to have to keep an eye on you...

You could have gained more your second time. I am guessing, but your diet remained the same. I am doubting you added a lot more calories to your diet and sustained that amount to hold the mass on. That is required to get bigger each time, ya know.

Guys will gain a lot, and still remain eating the same amount and they wonder why progress comes to a hault or slows a lot. It's because your body needs further caloric intake if it is going to get bigger.

The entire notion of using any anabolic twice giving a lesser effect as a result of repetition is a myth. The bigger you get, the slower you gain. The bigger you get, the more calories you need.

If your diet is 4000 calories and you can't gain past 210lbs with it, all the steroids in the world aren't going to help you out. But move that 4000 calories to 4500 and bam, you are going to gain mass comparatively easy. Move it to 5000, and you will gain even more weight, but it may be a bit sloppy for a while. Over time your body just wants to eat that much and you are eating 25% more calories, and 25% more is a ton of potential for mass.

It's all in the diet bro. Not what anabolic you use.

This is the truth.

My mindset about these DS/PH is different than most guys here. I feel less is more when it comes to these drugs. I would rather pound my face with 4500-5000 clean calories while taking a low dose. Less sides, comparable gains (to the mega-dosers), easier recovery, and twice as many cycles per bottle :p

4-clor and I will have some in about 2 weeks tops. And it will be bad ass.

Well I was gonna get 2 bottles of Beastdrol. I'm ordering ahead for my next kickstart, so I don't have to get it now. In your opinion should I kickstart with Beastdrol or this 4-clor coming out in a few weeks?

Top Bottom