Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ProHormones: Convince me they're worth it instead of AAS

Understood. Maybe something like a Test cycle with a Beastdrol (or similiar) kickstart and/or an oral Tren finisher may not be so bad for those who want a little more than a Test only cycle but don't want to go too crazy.

Exactly. That actually sounds kinda nice.

These days you can get a lot more out of a small cycle. For example, if you have just 2 grams of test, (which is hardly enough for an 8 week cycle) you can add some Beast at the beginning, Tren at the end, and some UNLEASHED throughout. Throw in BIG BLAST and maybe some Dermacrine on a daily basis and all of a sudden, at the touch of a button, you have a pretty bad ass cycle which should yield some nice gains.

I believe many of the PH/DS on the market work amazingly well IMO...However I have a feeling they will not be around much longer.

Actually, I think the Superdrol (Beastdrol) compound is in a class on it's own. It's a real AAS and is only available because it hasn't been scheduled yet. It will be interesting to see if it's available on the blackmarket once it is scheduled. I bet it will. There is no reason to think of it any differently than illegal AAS. It doesn't convert to anything. It's an oral AAS. Period...

Would Beastdrol be a good kickstart? I actually ordered some today.
What is a similar clone to Tbol? I really want to get my hands on that.

Next cycle:
1-4 Beastdrol
1-12 Test 400mg wk
1-10 Deca 300mg wk
7-13 Winny 50mg ed
:p

Would Beastdrol be a good kickstart? I actually ordered some today.
What is a similar clone to Tbol? I really want to get my hands on that.

Next cycle:
1-4 Beastdrol
1-12 Test 400mg wk
1-10 Deca 300mg wk
7-13 Winny 50mg ed
:p

I'm thinking it makes a better finisher - like instead of the winny in that cycle... I'm thinking of doing something like that cycle with Diesel at the front end and Beast at the back end...

I'm thinking it makes a better finisher - like instead of the winny in that cycle... I'm thinking of doing something like that cycle with Diesel at the front end and Beast at the back end...

Why not like I have it in my next cycle? You think Beastdrol is better than Winny? lol
Maybe it's me but I love me some Winny!

hmmm

how about

dbol but with no bloat
tren but with no bloat and easy on the liver and 1/6th the sides
masteron without the hairloss
winny without the joint pain

easy pct

and best of all

NOT A CLASS III FELONY FOR POSSESSION

i would have to disagree. there are many different PHs out there. there are a lot of bogus ones and very few good ones. to name a few: espitane, spawn, The One, Dymethazine. those are just a few of them, that have not been banned. Some phs get banned due to the harsh side effects. but for the really strong phs (some of the ones i listed) require a strong pct such as nolva or clomid. however, TRS is getting a lot of hype about it, so if you are wiery about your connection, i was would stick with that.

PM me for more info (too much to write here)

First of all, you should really divide legal prohomones and legal steroids apart from eachother. They are not in the same class.

Most of the pro-hormones are crappy. There are a few that do give good results, but usually come with more side effects due to conversion inside the body. The catalysts broken down and leftovers from conversion can kick your ass.

The legal steroids such as methyldrostanolone {superdol/beastdrol} or madol [pher-plex/dieselbolan] and Epistane/Havoc are just as effective as illegal orals. They don't require conversion, and are legitamately active steroid compounds.

Seriously, if you haven't used beastdrol and doubt it is as good as illegal orals, you are mistaken. I will put up 30mg of beastdrol against any illegal oral of the same dose and beastdrol will win in terms of results given in mass and strength, if you do not count water retention (which beastdrol gives none).

And to say they aren't "the real deal" is, without malintent in saying this, pretty ignorant.

I know guys that have used the original superdrol and loved the results but would prefer illegals over it because of personal prefernce more than anything. Anyone who has used a legitmately proper dosed superdrol can't deny it's high degree of effectiveness.

Top Bottom