Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Problems with my cutting diet. Check this out please.

skyscraper

Hi all,

I'm a newbie here with an unusual problem which is the following. I have problems with my cutting diet. Let me introduce myself. I'm 193 cm tall (6'1"????dunno ), 98 kg (it's about 216 lbs???) with 14% bodyfat. I think I have a fairly slow metabolism. I planned a 8 week cutting diet because I wanted to drop 10 lbs or more but I interrupted it at week 5 because my bodyfat didn't changed at all and my muscles became a lot weaker. I lost that 10 pounds but I'm afraid 8 of that came from muscles. My diet consisted of 40% protein, 40-50% carb, 10-20% fat mainly from good sources. I ate 2500 KCals on cardio days, 2700-2900 KCals on lifting days. I did cardio 4 times/week, each about 40 minutes long, weightlifting 3 times/week, each about 40-60 minutes. My food came from turkey, milk, yogurt, cheese, cottage cheese, whole bread, vegetables, whey protein, olive oil.

Earlier I had a 12 week cutting diet where I lost 22 pounds but half of that came from muscles. That diet was the same but I did cardio 5-6 times/week each of that at least 90 min. I thought that that was the reason I lost a lot of muscle therefore I decided to cut down the amount of cardio, but it coldn't help.

I don't know where the problem is(within me?). I'd be very pleased if somebody could help me. If you need more information to solve this problem then let it me know.

P.S.: I tried that shit CKD and I achieved ketosis after 3 days but I couldn't lose weight, just water. My carb up day lasted only 12 hrs.

guys know how much cardio needed to get lean ?

I wanna get to 8 percent but I am 40 and my waist is giant.

I lost 12 from 217 to 205-206 in 30 days but so much high impact aerobs couldnt hardly move for days. Ate 3 meals and weighed 211 again.
Whats enuff low impact for me 5-9 212 curreently
but age 40 with biggest waist ever maybe 45 inchs.
I can do longer aerobix cardio if low impact such as bike stair machine and such has anyone tried the Long Walk with 10 second bursts of sprint every few minutes ? does it cut as fast as they say ?
Can thyroxin or Ephedra herbs and asprin help me cut waist fat ?

Top Bottom