Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PRIMOBOLAN, is it worth it ?

Mavy said:

Thats pretty funny bro. Damn .... thats a lot of cycles. You really dont need studies when you have cycled that much. Are you on HRT?

I think that you have it backwards here bro. I find that the newer you are to aas, the more money you will ditch out on a cycle for safetly and minimal sides. This was the case for me anyways and MANY newbies i see posting so much. Primo and Var seem to attract many newbies because of the minimal side effects of these drugs compared to some of the more harsher androgens.

Then the more you cycle, and get away with any sides, you start to say to yourself ... damn thats a lot of money for 8 weeks of var and primo, might try some test and dbol this time around, save me more than half the cycle. And so the list goes .... The thing is with a lot of the androgens, you pack on huge mass, then loose some to end up with your net gain. With primo and Var its a slow consistant perminant gain. I would much rather gain my mass like this. Its definately not as drastic, but it just seems to be less stressfull on your body that way, instead of gaining big and loosing. I would much rather prefer the slow steady solid dense gains.

If money were not an issue with me, the only 2 substances I would ever use would be primo and var stacked. Might throw a small dose of sust in too hehehe.

Mavy

What I think you'll find bro as you've been in the game longer is that in fact, gains from primo and var ARE NOT more sustainable than gains from test. And on 250 to 500mg per week, the sides should not be much or any different as well. Sooooo, I guess we're back to price, availability and fake risk.

Further, your obviously being much to dramatic on the massive immediate gains of test and harsh side effects vs the slow steady gains on primo and var. For what seems like the tenth time on this thread, we are talking about a newbs first cycle, and dosages under 500mg bro.

"If money were not an issue with me, the only 2 substances I would ever use would be primo and var stacked"

Ahhh, yeah, no shit, you and everyone else.

No one seems to want to answer you on the effective Anavar dose. I have read you want to go 30-40mg a day. Prepare to pay out the ass.

Top Bottom