Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PRIMOBOLAN, is it worth it ?

I will say it again Primo is the best for keeping gains, even when cutting, better than deca, eq or even test. If you want to add lean muscle and keep it for 10 years try primo.

satchboogie said:
Stillgoing said:

You think, ehhh?? Maybe clinically, side by side there is some minimal difference between test & primo on bloodwork values, but, in the context of my statement to a guy who is running his first or second cycle and is dosing between 250 and 500mg for 10-12wks, to say there is any difference in the "safeness" of the two; I would disagree with that.

so you mean to say that sides like blood pressure, cholesteterol and acne, for example, arent less pronounced with primo use?

I guess I'm not getting through that thickly muscled & shredded cranium of yours!! :)

Again, there may be some minimal improvement in those items over the period test vs primo. But for your newb doing a cycle and considering the cost vs benefit & risk equation, I'd go with test. That's all. I'm not knocking the beloved primo bro. Me likey primoee.

all this primo info has been great. I am looking hard at trying it on my next (3rd cycle). don't know yet though, i'll have to see if i can get it and at what cost.

What i was wanting to know is how should anavar be taken with a 12 or 14 week cycle to see good solid gains?

Thanks guys

WSJR12 said:
I understand you all. However I want to save what I believe is the harsher drug,test until my third go around.

for me, Test is not harsh at all at low dosages. i've found that i have to add it to any cycle. i feel like shit by the second or third week if i don't. i only use 200-250mg a week, i always use Prop and i've never had ANY adverse side effects from using Test. the effects i've had from adding low-dose Test to milder cycles have been only positive and i'm a big believer in it. i've had to prove it to myself twice now, but i finally believe. and besides all of that, being on Test FEELS SOOOO GOOD.

Nadr

just curious, but i hav 9 weeks of primo at 400mg and 10ml of eq (200mg/ml). was wondering if i could use these together to make a longer cycle, or should i just buy more primo to make it longer?

thanks for any answers

gilly6993 said:
due to the high amount of fakes and the price of legit primo I would say go with EQ....if you can afford it and find it I would not go below 400 mg/ week.....

Ditto. Primo is a GREAT drug, but $$$$ and tough to find legit. But in a perect word I would do:

600mg Primo for 10 weeks
6 weeks of Winstrol EOD

Well, back to reality.... creatine and protein... F--K!!

WSJR12 said:
I understand you all. However I want to save what I believe is the harsher drug,test until my third go around.

- I think I am intrested in these combos
eq weeks 1-12 400/wk
anavar ?

or maybe
eq weeks 1-12 400/wk &
deca weeks 1-10 300/wk

I may run primo but do really think for me 400 a week eq wont do shit and I do need to up it to 600 ? If that is the case primo may not be that much more expensive.

EQ is Deca are similar... wouldn't run them together... EQ/Test, EQ/Winny, EQ/Var... My 0.02

Of course, thats only based on my 15yrs experience and 20 or 30 cycles. I don't have any studies to back that up.

Thats pretty funny bro. Damn .... thats a lot of cycles. You really dont need studies when you have cycled that much. Are you on HRT?

For the newb just trying to make some gains, its all about cost vs benefit & risks. IMO, test wins hands down in this equation.

I think that you have it backwards here bro. I find that the newer you are to aas, the more money you will ditch out on a cycle for safetly and minimal sides. This was the case for me anyways and MANY newbies i see posting so much. Primo and Var seem to attract many newbies because of the minimal side effects of these drugs compared to some of the more harsher androgens.

Then the more you cycle, and get away with any sides, you start to say to yourself ... damn thats a lot of money for 8 weeks of var and primo, might try some test and dbol this time around, save me more than half the cycle. And so the list goes .... The thing is with a lot of the androgens, you pack on huge mass, then loose some to end up with your net gain. With primo and Var its a slow consistant perminant gain. I would much rather gain my mass like this. Its definately not as drastic, but it just seems to be less stressfull on your body that way, instead of gaining big and loosing. I would much rather prefer the slow steady solid dense gains.

If money were not an issue with me, the only 2 substances I would ever use would be primo and var stacked. Might throw a small dose of sust in too hehehe.

Mavy

Mavy said:

Thats pretty funny bro. Damn .... thats a lot of cycles. You really dont need studies when you have cycled that much. Are you on HRT?

I think that you have it backwards here bro. I find that the newer you are to aas, the more money you will ditch out on a cycle for safetly and minimal sides. This was the case for me anyways and MANY newbies i see posting so much. Primo and Var seem to attract many newbies because of the minimal side effects of these drugs compared to some of the more harsher androgens.

Then the more you cycle, and get away with any sides, you start to say to yourself ... damn thats a lot of money for 8 weeks of var and primo, might try some test and dbol this time around, save me more than half the cycle. And so the list goes .... The thing is with a lot of the androgens, you pack on huge mass, then loose some to end up with your net gain. With primo and Var its a slow consistant perminant gain. I would much rather gain my mass like this. Its definately not as drastic, but it just seems to be less stressfull on your body that way, instead of gaining big and loosing. I would much rather prefer the slow steady solid dense gains.

If money were not an issue with me, the only 2 substances I would ever use would be primo and var stacked. Might throw a small dose of sust in too hehehe.

Mavy

what about primo/var/sust/ hgh hehehe

Top Bottom