Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PRIMOBOLAN, is it worth it ?

What is the common dose for anavar ?

What would the dose look like with EQ for 12 weeks at 400/wk ?

I was able to obtain real primo 2 years ago, I like long cycles and ran it with other gear for at least 14 weeks, 400mg week average.

Did Primo, test t-400 the entire 14 weeks, russian d-bol first 4 weeks, stopped because I thought I was going to pop, and fina the last 4 weeks, liquidex, anit e's and PCT.

Best cycle (result wise) ever completed by me.

blah blah blah primo is great. Its really only 1/2 as much as deca or sust in cost, eq requires 800 for good effect, primo can get by with 500-600 for great effect in me. Usually eq is 200mg/ml and primo 100mg/ml, so again eq only 1/2 as much cc per cc. In terms of less ancillaries, effect, and great health profile, primo easily compensates for its cost. Just stick to Turkish primo and you should be alright as to fakes. Primo is my favorite "girly" steroid; nothing is like test+deca for thickness, but between anavar, eq, tren, primo, etc primo wins hands down (yes I said tren). I know I talk alot about eq, because I like test+deca+eq for bread and butter stacks. But primo is the bomb! Most people who knock primo don't know its awesome power near a gram a week. Arnold didn't use primo for nothing folks . . .

satchboogie said:
its safer than any other steroid.
enough said!

You think, ehhh?? Maybe clinically, side by side there is some minimal difference between test & primo on bloodwork values, but, in the context of my statement to a guy who is running his first or second cycle and is dosing between 250 and 500mg for 10-12wks, to say there is any difference in the "safeness" of the two; I would disagree with that.

For the newb just trying to make some gains, its all about cost vs benefit & risks. IMO, test wins hands down in this equation. Of course, thats only based on my 15yrs experience and 20 or 30 cycles. I don't have any studies to back that up.

Also, in no way am I dismissing primo as a good drug and a viable arrow in the quiver of any competitive bodybuilder. Please make sure you take my statement in the context being discussed here, for this guy.

Stillgoing said:

You think, ehhh?? Maybe clinically, side by side there is some minimal difference between test & primo on bloodwork values, but, in the context of my statement to a guy who is running his first or second cycle and is dosing between 250 and 500mg for 10-12wks, to say there is any difference in the "safeness" of the two; I would disagree with that.

so you mean to say that sides like blood pressure, cholesteterol and acne, for example, arent less pronounced with primo use?

I understand you all. However I want to save what I believe is the harsher drug,test until my third go around.

- I think I am intrested in these combos
eq weeks 1-12 400/wk
anavar ?

or maybe
eq weeks 1-12 400/wk &
deca weeks 1-10 300/wk

I may run primo but do really think for me 400 a week eq wont do shit and I do need to up it to 600 ? If that is the case primo may not be that much more expensive.

I would definitely pick primo over deca+eq. Deca+eq is a scary sounding stack for my cock. . . I would need proviron or test or something . . . You ought to do a primo+test stack next and prepare to really fly :)

Top Bottom