Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primobolan, first time, help!

BrilloDeLapios

Hello, sorry my english is bad but hope you all understand me ;). Just wanna ask some advise from you ladies..

First some backroung, I'm 20 (soon 21) years old. I have been training in gym 'bout 3 years, and I'm interested in bodybuilding. I already get some information bout cycles, sides etc from this forum. So, now I'm training 5 time in a week, a lot of hard basic exercises like squats etc. I'm eating well, basic "bodybuilding foods" constantly and every day. So, now I'm planning my first cycle to get my goal, be a real bodybuilder.

As the header told, I would start with primobolan (injectable). 12 weeks cycle, 100 mg once in a week. And now, LADIES, is it ok? I read threads from this forum and they say 50-75 mg would be well, is 100 mg too much once in a week?

If you need more info or don't understand my english ( :verygood: ) please ask, and I'm trying to answer :D. Thank you!

I would go with the lower dose as you won't know how your body will respond.

Also depending on your source, if it is an underground lab, it may not be exactly what it says the amount is, so you may be taking in MORE than you think anyway.

Well, I'm against women using steroids. I just don't like the look. I can understand a competitor using them for an edge once all natural training has been maxxed out , but it seems like you're hardly at that stage. Having said that, Primo is the best choice for women but I'm not sure if that dosage would do much unless your training and diet is spot on. And as Tat said, with a UG lab, who knows if it's even Primo?

I hated the primo sides so watch out! And definitely split your dosage into 50 mg twice a week instead of one big shot.

Thanks for your help, I really appreciate it!

Nelson Montana said:
I can understand a competitor using them for an edge once all natural training has been maxxed out , but it seems like you're hardly at that stage

Well, I understand your opinion, that I'm not yet natural maxxed out, but, I'm thinking, why should I wait, maybe I then wait forever, u know.

Tatyana said:
I would go with the lower dose

So, now I'm thinking 75 mg/week..

Top Bottom