Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primo "Kick-In" Time --- One More Time

Nelson Montana

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
Sometimes...ya just gotta keep it real.

This is a message board with a lot of opinions and lot of knowledgable guys. But sometimes you just have to stop people and say, "No -- you're wrong." That includes some gurus, mods and supposed experienced users.

You hear this ALL the time -- "Primo takes 6 weeks to "kick in."

IT DOES NOT!!!

Listen up. Primo is a pure muscle builder. Now do you have any idea how much a pound of muscle is? Think of 4 steaks worth of meat on your body. It's a fucking LOT!!! That shit doesn;'t grow overnight.

I am so sick of people taking about "gains" that is just water and blood volume.

No steroid grows muscle faster than Primobolan and yet Primo is thought to be the slowest. And I think the reason is, the people giving that advice never learned how to grow muscle without steroids.

There. I said it. Sorry if I offended anybody.

Now, REAL bodybuilders who use REAL Primobolan, will tell you they start to see results after a few weeks. That's because it takes that long to grow 8 or 9 ounces of muscle. Yep. that's it. That's all you get. But after 6 weeks, that 5 pounds of SOLID MUSCLE and that's a lot more than most anything else other than Tren will give you. And I don't do Tren. I use my voice for part of my livilhood and no way am I going to fuck it up for some quick fix temporary fat burning. I know how to burn fat.

So can we stop with the "kick in time" MYTH?!?!?! I actually had a phone consultation client ask me how long after his first injection when he should start working out! I told him, "You gotta be fucking kidding me."

Maybe I'm just old. Maybe I've been at this too long. But this shit makes me sick.

So that's the story kids. Once you stick that needle in, you better start busting your balls and making use of every fucking workout for every fucking ounce of muscle you can muster. And if anyone says "Aw, I think my stuff is undosed, you have my permission to slap them in the face and tell them. "SO TRAIN HARDER!"

Done.

Agreed. This "kick-in" theory needs to be "kicked-out" the door (pun intended :p). It's just another myth created by 'bro-science' on the forums, backed by no medical data.

IMHO, I think most guys are getting bunk primo, that's why this 'kick-in' theory was being promoted.

They should be busting their balls working out full steam ahead long BEFORE they inject, never mind how soon after.

Mr. Montana, you seem to be the Primo guru. Therefor I have a question for you. I saw you posted something about 200 mg/ml of Primo not being able to hold and being fake a little while ago. What exactly do you mean by this? Are you saying that there is no way that primo can be made into 200 mg/ml and if i happen to find a source with that product, that it is most likely fake?

Mr. Montana, you seem to be the Primo guru. Therefor I have a question for you. I saw you posted something about 200 mg/ml of Primo not being able to hold and being fake a little while ago. What exactly do you mean by this? Are you saying that there is no way that primo can be made into 200 mg/ml and if i happen to find a source with that product, that it is most likely fake?

Primo has a heavy molecular weight so only 100 mgs fit into a cc. I guess you can try to put more in but it'd be near impossible to get through anything thinner than a 21gauge needle and it'd be incredibly painful afterwards, which makes me suspect any lab that clains 200 mgs per cc. It's more likely 50 mgs of Primo and 50 mgs of test.

Thanks for the reply. So basically even if it was legit.. it would hurt too much to make it worth it. Might aswell stick with the 100 mg/ml

I've seen some public UGL offering Primo Acetate at 100mg/ml and Primo E at 200mg/ml. So we're better off with the Acetate to be more accurate of a dosage?

Top Bottom