Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

primo cycle: which one is better ?

jynxed

What do you guys think ?

500mg/week for 8 weeks or 400mg/week for 12 weeks ?

Besides that, how many days after last shot of primo to start clomid ?

Peace,

Jynxed.

Sure.

I am 28 yrs old, have been lifting weights for about 7 years and in these time have gained about 15 kilos. Now I weight 72kg with 1,75m height. Best reached was 78kg. My frame is very light so 78kg makes me look like 85.

I have previous experiences with steroids, mainly doing test/deca cycles. I have had good gains but due to work duties I have had to drop lifting weights for some time and lost quite a lot.

I am back now for 3 months. My goal this time is no to gain so much weight but make quality mass and lose some fat I have gained in the last year.

Turns out that my source has a good amount of primo handy, so I felt I had to take the chance. :)

I have never had experience with primo and I feel this is a good opportunity, even though I know its strictly anabolic effect will not give me great gains.

I am now with 17% b.f., this is really bothering me. I still want to gain mass.

Primo seems to work even in low calorie diets, so...

What´s your guess ?

Thanx,

Jynxed.

i would go for the 12 weeks

500 mgr/week could be overkill. It's like a curve, the more you take the less your profit out of it.
So i would do 400 mgr/12 weeks. But it is up to you.
You should gain around 8-10 pounds and if more that's a bonus. Throw in some Winny if you can.

Jeff,

I probably won´t have enough $$ for doind winny all the wat thru, but maybe have like 15 Zambon 50mg ampules.

What do you think about using them for the last 4 weeks EOD ?

Or would it be useless that way ?

Thanx for the input.

Jynxed.

sorry there - I was away for a little while...

I concur with jeff, 500 is way too much...at that level you'll only be shutting down your natural test production...

Little gains to be expected - primo works well on low calorie diets but with that high a BF you will not be noticing anything...

If money is an issue I would consider stacking 300mg/week with clen - do a hell of a lot of cardio and lighter weights for great amout of reps.

Ideally I would get rid of the BF, make it drop to a good 14% max, and then start the cycle.
Another possibility would be to throw some test in your cycle (not a huge dosage 250mg/week) and control your diet for a cutting cycle. The test will still give you gains and the primo should secure them...if you eat properly - do not shut out carbs from your diet though...:)

I have actually dropped a good deal of B.F. since I last measured. The 17% was obtained about 2 months ago. I´ve been dieting for about 1 1/2 month now, but I didn´t check the stats yet.

I would say I´m about 14 to 15%...

Anyway, I already have enough primo amps for a 12 wk 400mg/wk cycle.

I also have 40 of those 50mcg clen tabs, and plenty of t3, as well as ketotifen. These are easy to find in Brazil.

I can put my hands on more clen as well.

Should I start clen from day one ? Should I use it at the end ?

Jynxed.

Top Bottom