Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primo and Short Cycles

Well, it seems like we've got some healthy debating going on here. I guess just like any other science, this thing of ours is not exact. At the moment I'm torn between a nice, long, fruitful cycle and shorter, less HPTA effected, and healthier cycle. Decisions, decisions...

According to whom? Protocols come and go.

Chill, Nelson......... I'm not going to argue over this.

Most people who run Primo agree that one should cycle for 14-20 weeks for optimum benefit.

I haven't taken a poll, and I don't have a double blind study to prove that, nor do I need one.

That's how I advise someone to run Primo. You are welcome to your opinion and protocols.

Good night to you, sir.

At that point it doesn't matter. 4 months, six months, six years. Doesn't matter. Of course the more you take and the longer you take it the better the results. But that has nothing to do with trying to maintain a functional HPTA.

Most evidence is anecdotal in the area of length. I believe you can get away with a month with very little shutdown. 6 weeks requires a good PCT. But there are studies that show anything over 12 weeks causes a total halt to LH production.

jonunes, you're doing a variation of the "perfect cycle?" That's very specific and changing it kinda negates the purpose, but you should make nice lean gains with what you're doing. Andriol is VERY weak though. Train hard and eat clean and you should be happy with the results.
I am curious Nelson. Is the supression going to happenen no matter what you do? You're product is supposed to counteract those suppresive effects as do the products of others. Furthermore, you've stated that running HCG while on cycle will prevent desesitization of the testes. I've also read that from the sites of doctors who recommend HRT or TRT. Is that no longer the consensus?

And please Nelson, don't take this as an attack as I am geninely interested in your opinion. After all, I have bought both your books so I do hold your opinion in high esteme.

Chill, Nelson......... I'm not going to argue over this.

I'M CHILLED. GLAD TO HEAR YOU'RE NOT GOING TO ARGUE BUT FEEL FREE TO DEFEND YOUR POSITION. .

Most people who run Primo agree that one should cycle for 14-20 weeks for optimum benefit.

THAT MAY BE YOUR EXPERIENCE BUT IT ISN'T THE "CONSENSUS", UNLESS YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT THE CURRENT MESSAGE BOARD FASHION. I CAN NAME MANY WHO DISAGREE, SOME OF WHOM ARE TITLE HOLDERS.

I haven't taken a poll, and I don't have a double blind study to prove that, nor do I need one.

I'LL TAKE YOUR WORD FOR IT THAT YOU BELIEVE WHAT YOU SAY.

That's how I advise someone to run Primo. You are welcome to your opinion and protocols.

Good night to you, sir

THAT'S COOL. BUT THE REALITY IS WHAT IT IS. STAY ON FOR 4 MONTHS AND YOU'RE SHUT DOWN AND MOST LIKELY PERMANENTLY SUPPRESSED. IF YOU DON'T MIND THAT, FINE...BUT SINCE I HAVE A REPUTATION IN THIS INDUSTRY TO UPHOLD I THINK IT'S IMPORTANT TO LET PEOPLE KNOW WHAT THEY'RE GETTING INTO.

I am curious Nelson. Is the supression going to happenen no matter what you do? You're product is supposed to counteract those suppresive effects as do the products of others. Furthermore, you've stated that running HCG while on cycle will prevent desesitization of the testes. I've also read that from the sites of doctors who recommend HRT or TRT. Is that no longer the consensus?

And please Nelson, don't take this as an attack as I am geninely interested in your opinion. After all, I have bought both your books so I do hold your opinion in high esteme.

My products do help but nothing is a sure fire preventative against flagrant abuse.

Yes, too much HCG can cause imunity to it but I also recommend a small shot once the testes show signs of atrophy. I use 1500 iu's of HCG once every 2 months while on HRT.

3-4 weeks of primo? you must be kidding me. Why bother? It should be run at a min. of 400mg a week for ateast 12-14 weeks.

It's that type of thinking that is the reason dosages are higher than they were for pros 20 years ago and most guys using look like they barely work out.

I'd like to see that trend stop but I doubt it will.

I've heard that short cycles are very common amongst the European BB community. I do have to say, it seems like a lot of people on the internet recommend starting with very high doses. I made the same mistake myself, listening to people on the net, by starting with 500mg/week of Test when in retrospect I think I could have done just as well on 300mg or so.

Last edited:
Kind of a different question, but would HcG be necessary for a cycle with 400mg Primo/250mg Prop?

Kind of a different question, but would HcG be necessary for a cycle with 400mg Primo/250mg Prop?

if you pass the 6 weeks, yes .
why dont you try a short cycle and see if it works on you , if it does wonderful, if it doesn't well adjust dosage and length, etc...

Top Bottom