Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

prevention of hairloss from 1-test

tallan_30

i'm about to use Par's One and am concerned about hairloss. I kow it runs in your family, mother's side, but I'd like to prevent it or slow it down if at all possible. I'm a little confused about the different treatments for different sterioids/prohormones. What products would I need to prevent hairloss during a 1-test, 4derm, and 1,4 andro cycle? %1 Nizoral shampoo, proscar, minoxidil, etc? Thanks

Nizoral, Propecia(Finastride), etc. would all help greatly with keeping the hair you've got. They won't make you regrow new hair. The only product that does that is Minoxidil.

Nizoral has been proven to thicken hair and regrow hair(in some cases, very little though)

Propecia/Proscar grows hair and helps keep the hair you have. Not everyone responds the same.

There are several studies that support this information.

I'm considering using 1-test myself, but I too am concerned about hairloss more than any other side effect.

I'm thinking that a 2 week cycle of 1-test can't possibly make more of my hair fall out, can it???

If you're already losing your hair, you're playing with fire. If not then two weeks probably wouldn't do enough to make a difference. You could always get some spiro...

I think proxiphen-n by drproctor.com is one of your best bets aside from propecia. I have used this prescription formula for a long time with great success. I know it has minoxidil, retin A, anti adrogens, and other ingredients in it. You have to get a Dr. prescription to use it but I think its worth it. I live in Houston so luckily I can go straight to Dr. Proctor to get it. I know his products have been written about on the medibolics.com site (i think that is the correct spelling). This is an site for people with aids but the information is really useful for bodybuilders. It has info about steroids, glutamine, whey protein, etc. Dr. Procto is also a very personable person who could probably aswer questions over the phone. I know it sucks to lose you hair, at least for me it did so this is why I posted this.

Top Bottom