Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Prescription drugs

nangiggles

Team Bennettar
EF VIP
So I know have a damn prescription drug, long story short ADHD was seeping horribly into all aspects of my life (hubby started confusing lost train of thoughts with rudeness, forgetting to do things as carelessness, among others) so anywho I'm on meds now and I was wondering, how do I store them? do I just need to have the bottle that has my name on it, do I need to have one of the pharmacy receipt thingies on me at all times? I'm new to this thing.... :mix:

Yeah take the bottle with you when you leave the house with them. Don't just throw one in your purse or pocket. I ran from the police on my motorcycle for 11 miles and got arrested. They were more freaked out by the pill, that was my prescription, in my pocket than the chase. For a moment.

Yeah take the bottle with you when you leave the house with them. Don't just throw one in your purse or pocket. I ran from the police on my motorcycle for 11 miles and got arrested. They were more freaked out by the pill, that was my prescription, in my pocket than the chase. For a moment.

The point of this is to not run from the cops. (And if you do...don't get caught)

Nan, many people take their perscription drugs everywhere they go without documentation. Don't worry about it. Especially if you keep them in the bottle with your name on it.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

This is a mememe I'm on stims thread, right?

You're not actually asking a real question, right?

Totally serious bro, I don't know drug handling in this country and I rather ask and stay out of trouble, I've never had a script on anything before and I'm not mememe cuz Im not happy to have it, I wish I could have managed with therapy, visual aids, training, etc :(

Sent from my HTC One V using EliteFitness

Nan your life is going to be so much better now though. You don't have to take them every day and you can stop whenever you want. I thought the same thing, however looking back I see just how hard it was to manage as time went on...I wasn't really managing. I arrived to my first appointment late, in tears, apologizing for being late; what a mess. I walked out of her office and left all the paperwork there, and left my wallet at the appointment desk. She said I had the worst case she had seen in awhile hahaha all along I thought I was getting one over on her

The point of this is to not run from the cops. (And if you do...don't get caught)

Nan, many people take their perscription drugs everywhere they go without documentation. Don't worry about it. Especially if you keep them in the bottle with your name on it.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

My POINT was the cops were more concerned about a pill that was not in an identified bottle (felony) than a high speed chase.

I just hoped to save Nan the stress. If she were to get pulled over or even open her wallet in front of a cop and a pill falls out, there could be problems.

Top Bottom