Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Preperation-H

LeanTeen

Ok, I was wondering the whole deal on Prep-H. I was informed that if you use it with saran wrap during cardio a shitload of excess water should come pouring out. Are these somewhat like results or just temporary heavy sweating? I have heard that it works as well as cutting gel for excess water. Anyone use it? What is the active ingredient? How did it work for you?

Well not exactly... cutting gel (dermalin) supposedly breaks up subcutaneous fat cells allowing them to be burned before being redeposited somewhere else in the body (hence, is useless w/o cardio); whereas prep-h is basically just an "external diuretic" if you will... just pulls out excess water... and flaming hetero is right... old trick used by competitors to shed water in trouble spots pre-show...

So I could use it on "trouble" spots before a party or a date or something. So its just like heavy sweating.........does a little for the next day and you look the same the day after that?

I'd like to know when to use it, like how long before a show should you use it? For how many days? I've heard that you can use it, wrap in saran wrap, and sleep in it. Any suggestions?

works good on my hemeroids. Just kidding. I have used it before, even on my arms and it takes out the excess water. I plan on trying it with Cutting gel to see if the results are better for my next competition.

hey flaming heterosexual you said its old school for us young pups then enlighten us. i have a show in 9 days and i would love to get the exact details on how to apply the prep-h with saran wrap and how long to leave it on to shed some excess water. CMON MAN GIVE US YOUNG GUYS THE GOODS!!!!

Top Bottom