Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pre Workout Meal

T-Swazzy

What do you guys eat pre-workout for some energy? My current schedule is get home about 6ish from work and im starving, want to get to the gym by 7. Looking for some ideas on what would be a good choice. Ive been eating whole wheat pasta...is that a good thing at this time of day or no?

If ur bulking, ww pasta pre-workout is good. Basically any carbs + protein combo is good. Just add chicken to the pasta or something comparable.

I personally like oats + whey pre-workout, but if I'm really hungry I may do something more filling (sweet potatoes + meat) or if I'm less hungry I'll just do milk + whey

Pre-workout right now, I'm doing 4 apples with amp02 and some bcaa's. Working quite well so far.

T-Swazzy said:
What do you guys eat pre-workout for some energy? My current schedule is get home about 6ish from work and im starving, want to get to the gym by 7. Looking for some ideas on what would be a good choice. Ive been eating whole wheat pasta...is that a good thing at this time of day or no?

Why are you starving @ 6-ish when you get home? Are you eating every few hours during the day? Is it possible with your schedule to eat a meal towards the end of your work day?

Sim882 said:
If ur bulking, ww pasta pre-workout is good. Basically any carbs + protein combo is good. Just add chicken to the pasta or something comparable.

I personally like oats + whey pre-workout, but if I'm really hungry I may do something more filling (sweet potatoes + meat) or if I'm less hungry I'll just do milk + whey

+1

EZ_E said:
Why are you starving @ 6-ish when you get home? Are you eating every few hours during the day? Is it possible with your schedule to eat a meal towards the end of your work day?

Unfortunately I cannot eat between lunch break and 6ish, my job just does not permit. I think i might give the oats + whey a try this week. Is that a good choice if cutting as well?

What kind of oats are you guys mixing with your whey? Also for PWO, do you guys mix carbs with your protien? Like Whey+Waxy Maize in 1 shake or split it up?

T-Swazzy said:
Unfortunately I cannot eat between lunch break and 6ish, my job just does not permit. I think i might give the oats + whey a try this week. Is that a good choice if cutting as well?

If you have a 6 hour eating gap and ur bulking, i'd suggest including some cheese in ur lunch meal merely for slow release protein over the eating break

Top Bottom