Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Some good vegetarian meal ideas

legdrive

New member
I started dating someone, and they are a vegetarian. When I invite them over I want to be polite and not eat any meat or anything. We usually get takeout but I would like to start cooking some food. What would be a good vegetarian meal that I can whip up? I'm not much of a cook at all and I'm usually more of a grill guy.
 
I started dating someone, and they are a vegetarian. When I invite them over I want to be polite and not eat any meat or anything. We usually get takeout but I would like to start cooking some food. What would be a good vegetarian meal that I can whip up? I'm not much of a cook at all and I'm usually more of a grill guy.
cant help you bro i only eat steak lol
 
I started dating someone, and they are a vegetarian. When I invite them over I want to be polite and not eat any meat or anything. We usually get takeout but I would like to start cooking some food. What would be a good vegetarian meal that I can whip up? I'm not much of a cook at all and I'm usually more of a grill guy.
Stir fry brother.
Dice up some tofu and give it some light browning in a wok, with a little oil - add some garlic, ginger and chilli. Throw in capsicum/peppers, red onion, carrot, etc. drizzle in some soy sauce while cooking, with some honey and serve it over rice.
 
Top Bottom