Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pre-2004 members---who's still here?

Where the hell have you been stranger?

Did you know my ex-bf thought you and I were lovers? Seriously. We had a fight over it...LOL.

sup fatback!?!

heatherrae said:
Where the hell have you been stranger?

Did you know my ex-bf thought you and I were lovers? Seriously. We had a fight over it...LOL.

OMG, you have to be kidding! Why would he think that? We've never even met outside of Ef.

Anyway, hope you got it worked out. I havn't been around because the owners of my company don't want us using the comp for anything but work stuff and I'm almost never home. When I'm not working, I'm camping, hiking, riding, or out on the lake in my boat.

How you been?

swole said:
sup fatback!?!

'sup biznitch! Actually, it really is fat right now, LOL! I havn't even had time to really work out consistantly for quite a while so I'm pretty soft right now. I'm actually starting my workouts again this week. I'm starting at a new store closer to my house so it'll give me more time. Instead of having a 1 1/4 hour commute to work, it'll only be 15 minutes.

StickFigure said:
OMG, you have to be kidding! Why would he think that? We've never even met outside of Ef.

Anyway, hope you got it worked out. I havn't been around because the owners of my company don't want us using the comp for anything but work stuff and I'm almost never home. When I'm not working, I'm camping, hiking, riding, or out on the lake in my boat.

How you been?
Ummm...because he was stark raving CRAZY...lol.

I've been doing good. I have a baby due in less than a month now.

Boy, you have been gone a LONG time.

Nice to see you back.

Top Bottom