Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Powerlifting Gear?

YOU KNOW OF ALL THE RESEARCH AND READING I HAVE DONE AND DIRECTED MYSELF TO SEARCH, YOU HAVE A POINT WHAT IS THE IDEAL POWERLIFITNG CYCLE OR IS THERE SUCH I ALWAYS THOUGHT IT WOULD BE YOUR BASIC NUTS & BOLTS: DBOL/SUS/DECA/NOLVA/CLOMID AND SOME ADRENALINE PREWORKOUT STIMULANT TO GET YOU SUPERFUCKING INSANCE TO TRY TO HANDLE SOME IRON.

"RESPECT THE IRON'

Yes, it all depends on what your objective is: Strength, Gaining weight and Strength, or just getting crazy to handle more iron.

RACERX, IN RESPONSE TO YOUR INQUIRY BASICALLY WHAT EVERYONE WANTS (I AM SPEAKING FOR MYSELF AND OTHER BROTHERS ON THIS BOARD) SIZE, STRENGTH. AND POUNDAGE BUT NOT TO IN THE SENSE OF EGO POUNDAGE A RESPECTABLE INSANE POUNDAGE WHERE IT BENEFITS ANYONE SLING POUNDAGE AROUND W/ TECHNIQUE BUT TO SEE SOMEONE HANDLE POUNDAGE IN THE CORRECT FORM IS FUCKING BEAUTIFUL I SAW THIS KID AT THE IRON PIT THE OTHER NIGHT (WE ALL HAVE ARE SHARE OF THESE COWBOYS IN OUR GYM) AND YOUVE SEEN GUYS BENCH YOU KNOW ASS OF THE BENCH BOUNCING THE BAR OFF THERE STERNUM THEN THEY GET UP AN ACT AS IF THEY ARE NOT LOOKING AROUND TO SEE IF THEY HAD AN AUDIENCE ANYWAY THIS KID ; HE'S A DINOSAUR (TREX) HES ON THE BENCH NO CALVES, QUADS OVERPOWERING TRI'S NO BI'S BUT HIS PET YOU COULD CLEARLY THAT HIS PET MOVEMENT (BY PET I MEAN FAVORITE MOVEMENT) WAS BENCH HIS CHEST WAS FUCKING UNBELIEVABLE I MEAN YOU WOULD HAVE LAUGHED HE RESEMBLED A TREE TRUNCK WITH BRANCHES FOR LEGS AND ARMS ANYWAY TO MY AMAZEMENT HE SINCES HIS BELT GETS UNDERNEATH AND HES GOT 495 ON THE BENCH HE POSITIONS HIMSELF AND THEN UNRACKED NOW HIS FORM HIS FIRM IS FUCKING AWESOME I'M TALK 4-1-2 COUNT I MEAN HIS ASCENT AND DESCENT WAS SMOOTH CONTROLLED NON OF THIS CLING-CLANG BULLSHIT I MEAN HE HAD THIS FORM THAT WE ALL ENVY AND THE WEIGHT THAT HE WAS DOING IT WAS NICE AFTER HE GOT UP HE JUST LOOKED MY WAY I JUST NODDED. SO BASICALLY THE AN SWER IS WHAT WOULD BE THE MOST EFFECTIVE CYCKE FOR POWERLIFTERS THAT SEEK NOW I SAID SEEK SIZE STRENGTH SOMETHING THAT WOULD COMPLIMENT THE TRAINING REGIMEN FO POWERLIFTERS LIKE I STATED BEFORE SIZE AND STRENGTH I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE SOMETHING LIKE DBOL/SUST/DECA/CLOMID/NOLVA WHAT YOUR TAKE ON THE PERFECT CHEMICAL QUEST?

Hey, Sandman5150, in my current quest for more size and strength, my pick is D-bol/Primo/Anavar/Clomid. My form and technique is good, but as with everything, can still be improved.

This May irritate you so I will apologize..........................now! O.K. I stand 5'8" 235 @ 12% BF work one body part per week, follow the general but very crucial factors of success for the QUEST; nutrition, rest, consistency. I train 1 body part a day with a 3 on 1 off 2 on 1 off regimen, I consume Protein Powders (NO PRO-TECH/CELL TECH) Just your Basic Egg Protein, Aminos, Beef Liver tabs, Vitamins, Antioxodant Cocktail Creatine (TRAC), Joint Fuel, Tribulus, ZMA ECA for that slight advantage before hitting the weight, now I have done much research, followed the board and really admire and look up to all the individuals that nurture us with knowledge, now basically I ask of you How are you ingesting (Cycling) your "Quest for Size and Strength" pharmaceutical mixture? I have not (ever) done AS but have gotten to a point where I think that it is the time approach this venue and exhaust it resource but 1st I always ask and I observe who is doing what and what does what and how does what benefit what and what serves as a synergist to what so how about' telling me how you cycle and a WHAT dosage and HOW LONG, Thanks Brother.

Here is my current cycle, My quest with it is to increase my combined total, and move up 1 weight class, from 181 to 198.

D-bol: 25mgs pd. week1; 30mgs pd. weeks 2-5.

Primo: starting middle of week 2, every 5 days; 100mgs, 100mgs, 100mgs, 200mgs, 100mgs, 100mgs, 100mgs, 200mgs.

Anavar: 25mgs pd. weeks 6-8.

Clomid: starting 2 weeks after last Primo shot: 300mgs. day1; 100mgs pd. days 2-5; 50mgs pd. days 6-15.

I currently consume 300mgs. of protein pd.
I train using a modified Westside Progam.
I hope this helps you on your Quest, Best of luck!!
RacerX

Last edited:
Top Bottom