Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Powerlifter Turns In Natty Card With LGD-4033

GaryG

OK, I used my smartphone to make my first post and jacked up the title. So I've copied and pasted that post in this new thread.

07/15/2015

My bottle of LGD-4033 just arrived. I bought it from Southern Sarms. I took 5 mg or so and started squatting an hour later.

Background: 40 years old, 5'10", 80 kg / 176 lbs.

Best lifts in USAPL raw where at 180 lbs. 400+ low bar squat, 500+ sumo deadlift. That was years ago.

Several years not training. Came back last year. Training is 90% bench, high bar squat and conventional deadlift both without belt. I train heavy doubles and singles. Progress had been slowing down, but yesterday I managed a bunch of bench singles with 225 and tonight after my dose I got my squat moving again with 335 for some singles. Also did a double with 415 on the deadlift.

I will be taking 5-10 mg LGD daily. It's my first time using anything besides milk. I want to get up over 190 lbs and no-no-no high bar squat 2.5 x bodyweight and pull triple bodyweight without a belt. A 1.5 x bodyweight paused bench would also be nice.

I care much more about my lift to bodyweight ratio than about my appearance. You probably wouldn't guess I lift by looking at me. That's how I like it.

I had yet to see a powerlifter logging about any SARMs so I thought I'd contribute my experience.

07/16/2015

And here is my next entry.

I didn't think I'd be posting again so soon, but I'm already feeling so much better.

First thing I noticed this morning was that the bilateral medial epicondylitis (golfer's elbow) that's been plaguing me for years has finally subsided quite a bit. I mean, it was like a minor miracle. Years of pursuing weighted chin-up glory (and I did eventually get a one-arm chin with either arm) left me with severely damaged elbows. I had to give up overhead upper body pulls entirely. But as of this morning the pain is much, much less than it has been in years.

It's halfway through the day and I'm feeling pretty pumped. For a while it felt as if my upper body muscles were bursting out of my skin. Like I mentioned in my post from yesterday I had added both a few pounds and a rep to my recent best squat numbers. This could just have been placebo combined with a natural increase due to previous training. But my squat has been so problematic lately. I've been bouncing against the same limit for a while.

I'd been training rather infrequently on purpose because I'm older and just feel like I need more recovery time. But today I want to head back into the gym and bench more! I never feel like this so soon after a training day. And I feel like I could absolutely bench more today than I have recently. If I go, I'll tune back in to report my results.

07/16/2015

Benched 225 for a double and then five singles. That's double the volume from two days ago. Last week I benched 225 for the first time in three years. For two singles. And after months of failing even to hit 225, I'm racking up the volume with it.

My stamina is up a bit. I don't get winded at all with warm ups and can do them with zero rest between sets till I get to 80%.

Also I think I can finally start doing that daily training insanity. My recovery is already way up. There is no way I could have doubled my volume with 95% 1RM in just two days before LGD.

07/17/2015

I ended up eating everything I could find to stuff into my maw last night. Appetite was almost scary. I had two big dinners of rice and some chicken breasts with salad then a couple of hours later some pasta and chicken breasts. About a quarter gallon of whole milk, too. And a couple of meal replacement shakes. I got up to 180 lbs by bedtime and I had a really hard time falling asleep. I'm usually asleep by 11 pm, but last night I couldn't fall asleep till 1 am. Woke up 6 am like normal.

It was kind of stupid of me to go back and squat just two days after setting new PRs in high bar and conventional deadlift. I wasn't even close to recovered in the relevant muscles groups. But I have to travel and won't be able to train again till well after the weekend. So I figured I'd overreach today and then take advantage of the forced recovery time.

I'm actually quite surprised that I was able to hit 335 at all, but it was hard. Really hard. Got a double with 315 before the 335 then a single with 315 afterward. That was all she wrote.

I was looking soft and bloated last night and I thought my nipples were getting puffy! But this morning I seem to have leaned back out because of overnight dehydration and my nipples look normal again and my abs are actually more visible than they have been for a while.

I am not feeling nearly as invulnerable and happy as I did last night. My elbows are feeling cranky like they usually do (though not quite as painful as normal) and I'm sort of sad.

Last edited:
07/19/2015

First, I'm up to 182. My appetite has been intense. So I've put on 10 lbs in just under 10 days. Of course I'm not stronger in proportion to this new weight.

I'm training a bit more often, but I really need to slow down again. I still need about three days to recover from benching and about five days to recover from squats and deaflifts.

I added just one more single to my bench at 225.

BP
45 x 20 x 2
95 x 10
135 x 5
165 x 4
185 x 3
205 x 2
225 x 2, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1

I've been taking 5 mg per day. I just took a second dose today, about 8 mg. I'm going to stay at 10 mg I think.

07/21/2015

Squatted up to 335 x 2 followed by a couple singles.

07/22/2015

Benched up to 230 x 1 a few times.
Too soon to squat well again and tapped out with 335 x 1.
But felt good to pull and deadlifted 425 easy and 435 slowly.

No belt, no wraps, high bar, conventional.

I am feeling mildly euphoric a lot of the time. Not cocaine eiphoria. Maybe more aderall like. And libido is better than it has been for a long while. My linear progression seems to have been restarted.

Basically it's like I'm a few years younger. Happy, horny, able to grow muscle without getting too fat.

I'm already finding it hard not to think about how awesome this shit is supposed to be when stacked with test.

But my immediate plan is to run with LGD. Maybe add secretagogue ibutamoren mesylate. And definitely add GW501516 eventually once I've done bulking and am ready to go into Cal deficit.

I think the best way to describe my expectation is that I want to restore my body to its testosterone-producing prime. I'm not expecting to become a 220-lb monster like I may have on actual AAS. I'd be happy to get the results my 18-year-old body would have with proper training and nutrition.

First 6-week cycle over.
Weight:174-176 up to 186-188
Bench, touch and go: 225 x 1 up to 255 x 2
Squat, high bar, sleeves/light wraps, no belt: 325 x 1 up to 375 x 2
Deadlift, conventional, no belt, hook grip: 425 x 1 up to 465 x 1, but I was exhausted from squatting 375 x 2 20 minutes before; probably 10-20 lbs higher.

Will be running LGD 4033 for six weeks at least twice more before 2016.

Hey Gary,

Mate, solid review. I order from the same company. Their S4 and Osta are amazing. The Mk677, hmm, not too sure. Still up in the air. I've ordered a bunch more stuff from them to test on my rats. Glad to hear their LGD is good to go. My rats can't wait.

Top Bottom