Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

powerchews preworkouts are awesome!!

just orderem some today, I figure they would come in handy now that i've switched to IF...finally getting that dialed in and back on track here and so far so good, much easier to stick to than low carb and i feel much better throughout the day I can't wait to see what a few months will do for me, should be diced by the end of summer

I'm sure you will love the chews, and also you will love the results on IF bro. I've been doing IF for a good year and a half straight now, and the results are awesome on it. The powerchews bcaas help to curb cravings for me during the fast too, and another benefit is the fact that the carb content is from xylitol which will not break your fast and spike insulin....another solid benefit from those that do IF!! Enjoy bro!

bump for my fav pre workout :)

These are great for stacking with N2 Amp as well...plus it is so convenient that you don't need to mix them with water...grab a handful...assess you tolerance first of course...and head to the gym! Truly addicted to these for sure!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Just got in an order of Beast and they threw in a sample pack of powerchews. I wanted to eat the whole pack! Num, num, num! Time to go the Dungeon (aka the basement gym)!

Just switched to these last week. Freaking tasty and they work so great! I will be sticking to these for good now. They aren't that expensive considering you get so many in a tub!

Sent from my Droid using EliteFitness

I just got the POWERCHEWS glutamine. Love them!

1st day using them post workout. will keep you posted on it! great way to enjoy glutamine for sure

Top Bottom