Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

powerchews preworkouts are awesome!!

i just started the powerchews preworkout and they are fucking awesome... i am eating 6 instead of the recommended 4 but the bottle will still last 30 days that way and the energy is so nice and clean... i will definitely be using these for a while now...

I just started intermittent fasting so I eat the BCAA'S for breaksfast lol...then the pre-workouts during training, its like eating candy while i'm fasting I love it

Going back on IF this next week...will be doing the same with the BCAA chews, perfect for this!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Yeah it works great if you're cutting and hitting cardio after an intense weight training session, Im hooked on these power chews, I was surprised at the size of the th they come in...I'm ordering their bcaa's next

I was as well.....theres a shit load of chews in each container.

Anyway, I was very impressed with Powerchews. First of all, I really hate creatine with an undying passion - does terrible things to me and I never use it. But every so often there is a blend in which creatine works well for me; N2KTS being the first, and Powerchews being the second.

I was also very impressed with the energy it gave me - even 2 tablets would give me nice sustained energy through the workout as well as increased strength. I thought ramping it up to 4 would make me crash, which I can't afford during the school year, but luckily that wasnt the case. 4 tablets gave me even more energy and strength and no crash afterwards.

Moral of the story- buy powerchews.:mix:

Quick rundown of the ingredients, straight from the NTBM store:

[Powerchews Preworkout contains] Creapure� creatine monohydrate. It's loaded with every endurance-addicts' favorite, beta alanine. It's rich with every pump-fiends' best friend, 100% pure, pharmaceutical grade AAKG. And it contains two of the hardest hitting, feel-good, get up and get stuff done energy ingredients today, 1,3-Dimethylamylamine and caffeine.

Quick rundown of the ingredients, straight from the NTBM store:

Going to use them for tomorrows leg routine...another thing I like about them is chew a couple and see how it feels, if not enough just pop a couple more...and during your workout you start gassing, pop some more! No water, mixing, measuring, just chewable tarts.

"What's in your gym bag?"

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Last edited:
Love the Powerchews products as well. I enjoy both the Preworkout chews and creatine chews. Neither one bothers my stomach at all. Been using these products for over a year plus, including the BCAAs as well. I have a couple cans of D-Test as well and am looking forward to running them..SJ

I have tried a few samples of d-test and LOVE the glutamine so far. Really helps my recovery time.

WIsh i could have the ENTIRE stack. WOuld look cool in my supplement pantry haha.

Top Bottom