Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Powerchews Creatine

SupplementJunkie

High End Bro
Platinum
Just wanted to thank Powerchews for making such an amazing product. I have been cycling the chews for the past year, and I am very happy with the product. It is very convienant to use (keep them in my car, at home, gym bag, you name it, I always have them) ie, i dont have to worry about mixing them or having a drink to swallow them down with, they are simple to use. Next, they tastae awesome. I look forward to using them everday, not like those dreading aweful tasting supps, ie, like Gakic Powder, etc. Anyway, they taste good. Finally, they work. I have been using creatine since it for came out, over 15 years ago, when Bill Phillips, then owner of EAS, and MRI, brough creatine mono to the market. Been using it for years. I used alot of products that man, gave lots of stomach distress, but not creatine chews, notta. The muscle gain and strength I get from thisn product has been nothing but exceptional. I look forward to new products down the road. SJ

I would def like to see them come out with a new product or to, esp a daily vitamin type supp, and as i already stated an hgh/igf type chew..sj

Been a while since the d test came out. Def looking foward to something new and exciting..sj

And yah the bcaa real good during fasted cardio..sj

These help me with my sweet tooth in the evenings...especially the BCAA's and the Glutamine ones...just like Sweet Tarts to me. The Creatine ones are great stacked with PWO ones...or to get your extra dose of Creatine! HGH chews would be awesome...or a ZMA-5-HTP chew for bedtime!

I have to pick up a can of the Glutamine chews, it has been quite a while since i have ran those and I always enjoy faster recovery. On a side note, I am going to be starting every other day fasted cardio tomorrow and will be using the BCAA chews pre and during and will be using the Creatine chews post. Its kinda like having candy for breakfast..SJ

Top Bottom