Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Power cleans

i do it on back day 5x5 with 2x8 BB shrugs & 2x8 upright rows. If done right i can feel it in my traps.

Yep, do them first on leg day for the reason CoolColJgave. A lot of routines will tell you to hit the squat rack 1st, but cleans stimulate the CNS more, and they are a movement where skill and form and technique are everything. If you're slightly tired when squatting, you cal always dig down deep for that little something extra because any moron can perform a squat, it just takes balls and desire, if you're tired during cleans your form will fall apart and your body just won't do what you tell it to.

hmm i might need to start adding more weight, i explode up so fast i seem to only sit down when going above 200 and im on my 5th or so rep...

but like i mentioned in the previous post that when i do them correctly i feel it most in my traps, and the weight is usually light enough not to be felt in my legs so i do them on back day.

Top Bottom