Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post-Workout Supplementation

MonStar1023

I was wondering what is the best supplement stack to take postworkout? I am currently probably going to be taking...

20g whey protein
5g glutamine
10g of creatine
3g of arginine
200-300 mg. ALA

Is there anything else that maybe I should add? I am thinking about adding chromium and maybe a little more ALA? PLEASE help I need to take all this postworkout today!
:D:D

how are ya' monster,haven't talk to you in a while.you pretty much covered it.the most important are your carbs ,protein,creatine,glutamine.about 2 hours after that i have a real meal(solid food)...............

20g whey protein
5g glutamine
10g of creatine
3g of arginine
200-300 mg. ALA

Where's the simple sugars? I would say up the whey to about 35g and get some dextrose (or maltodextrin) and use b/w 60-90g of it. Creatine here is a good idea. Glutamine, unless you're using glutamine peptides i wouldn't waste my money and take it the same time as the shake. As far as arginine, isn't arginine absorbed better on empty stomach? From what i've read, but i could be wrong, shouldn't you take arginine on empty stomach? And the ALA here i believe will dull your insulin spike. Not a right time to take ALA here. What you would want is an insulin spike, and nothing to dull that or modify it in any way.

Thanks for the reply bro...

Yeah I am definitely going to be taking in a bunch of simple sugars I just dont know how yet...

Try prolabs n large 2 mate, its got about 50 grams of protein and 80 grams of carbs and its reasonably cheap compared to other mrps.

MonStar1023 said:
Thanks for the reply bro...

Yeah I am definitely going to be taking in a bunch of simple sugars I just dont know how yet...

I use pure honey as my source of sugar post-workout. Excellent for recovery and restoring muscle glycogen. Add 2 huge tbspns to your whey shake and watch yourself grow!

i read somewhere that the honey deal was more of a fluke than anything else. They had it up on the diet boards. It really didn't do all that it claimed and people were claiming better results using dextrose/maltodextrin.

Top Bottom