Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Post Up

nycgirl said:
:wavey:

We need to schedule another date.

The Digger said plat chat is down for 2-3 days, we'll have to set it up when we know it's in working order but of course you know, I'm in. ;) :rose:
 
hi stickbutt
 
StickFigure said:
The Digger said plat chat is down for 2-3 days, we'll have to set it up when we know it's in working order but of course you know, I'm in. ;) :rose:

Oh, I missed that notice. Good. I look forward to it. :rose:
 
I just changed my calendars today to February.

Oh, and I was supposed to be doing my taxes tonight...damn.

I'm editing this post because of the "number" I saw in the karma amount you were giving away. This hopefully doesn't sound weird....

I was talking to my cousin about 'Signs' you see when you least expect them, like looking at a clock at the exact moment it says 11:11pm...and this feeling comes over you that you can't describe. We talked about the signs you get once you start to notice them and become more receptive to them.

It is so strange because I am starting to get these. I can't describe them here because they relate to personal things, but they are possibly pointing me in directions. I wonder what they mean sometimes, but in my heart I know and go against them. Then they keep occuring....Does this happen to anyone else?
 
Last edited:
Is this going to be a good bro thread? I think it is a good bro thread. :)
 
10K??? Oh wait I just read the sign above this post. You can donate Karma out here. Is this like Rep points but you guys call it karma hits. Well that's cool. That's so nice of you to donate that much.
 
PBR said:
dude, im not even in 5th gear yet...stand the **** by... :p

It's 'cause you posted that busted ass Susucki instead of a Honda! lol!


And Angel, I'm sure Hotzie and Dunk could answer that question for ya. :chomp:
 
Foxxie said:
10K??? Oh wait I just read the sign above this post. You can donate Karma out here. Is this like Rep points but you guys call it karma hits. Well that's cool. That's so nice of you to donate that much.

Hi. :wavey:

Who's alter are you??
 
StickFigure said:
Hi. :wavey:

Who's alter are you??


Someone had ask me that yesterday . Again I understand if you think I am an alter. I guess some people who goes online lying about themselves, pretty much ruin it for others. I am not an alter though.
 
if i was the winner of such a generous gift i would use the karmas for good and donate it to those in need (75th/slat
 
Foxxie said:
Someone had ask me that yesterday . Again I understand if you think I am an alter. I guess some people who goes online lying about themselves, pretty much ruin it for others. I am not an alter though.

I wasn't on for the last couple days so I know nothing of what you speak, however your posting sounds frightningly close to EIG's.
 
Hey Stick. what's up?

I am having beers and hanging with Tyson after spending 12 freakin hours today to pull 31 feet of pipe out of the hole, only 5800 more feet to go! yay!
 
StickFigure said:
I wasn't on for the last couple days so I know nothing of what you speak, however your posting sounds frightningly close to EIG's.



I dont blame you for doubting me that I am an alter.
 
mountain muscle said:
Hey Stick. what's up?

I am having beers and hanging with Tyson after spending 12 freakin hours today to pull 31 feet of pipe out of the hole, only 5800 more feet to go! yay!

We need to plan a meet-up for when I'm there bro. How many EF peeps are there down there?
 
Quadsweep's Sister said:
I just changed my calendars today to February.

Oh, and I was supposed to be doing my taxes tonight...damn.

I'm editing this post because of the "number" I saw in the karma amount you were giving away. This hopefully doesn't sound weird....

I was talking to my cousin about 'Signs' you see when you least expect them, like looking at a clock at the exact moment it says 11:11pm...and this feeling comes over you that you can't describe. We talked about the signs you get once you start to notice them and become more receptive to them.

It is so strange because I am starting to get these. I can't describe them here because they relate to personal things, but they are possibly pointing me in directions. I wonder what they mean sometimes, but in my heart I know and go against them. Then they keep occuring....Does this happen to anyone else?

I would have given it to you for this but you missed a 1. :chomp:
 
mountain muscle said:
A meet sounds cool. I think there are 4 or five of us at least. Wait, does Scots count as 2 or 3?

He'd like to think he counts as 2 or 3 but he's really not big enough for that. :chomp:
 
washing money here...OMG STick we know who you gonna give it too. You just didnt feel like being taxed off your ass through the karma store right? :lmao:






















































Just giving it a shot so I get the donation though ;)
 
StickFigure said:
He'd like to think he counts as 2 or 3 but he's really not big enough for that. :chomp:


This from a short guy with a nickname like BOO.LOL

MM-only took us 8 days to drill 1,400' now we ge to try some coring with a big dogleg in the hole. :worried:

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
fuck this shitty award, i want nothing to do with it unless we talking 6 figgas.
anything less just isn't worth my time
 
Scotsman said:
This from a short guy with a nickname like BOO.LOL

MM-only took us 8 days to drill 1,400' now we ge to try some coring with a big dogleg in the hole. :worried:

Cheers,
Scotsman

Remember Boo Radley? He's the one they called on to bust up the chifarobe. :chomp:
 
hotzie said:
stick is this your new pathetic attempt at e-flirting , god damn loser

HOLY SHIT!! I almost awarded the K to you and then I noticed how much K you have! Pheeeww! Dodged a bullet on that one!
 
hotzie ur my friend and all but ur avatar reminds me of a guy i wanted to hit in the mouth 2 days ago
 
hotzie said:
stick is this your new pathetic attempt at e-flirting , god damn loser

sad isn't it...i wonder how many penis pics he's copped tonight
 
StickFigure said:
HOLY SHIT!! I almost awarded the K to you and then I noticed how much K you have! Pheeeww! Dodged a bullet on that one!
give it to gambino for me ok thx
 
Scotsman said:
This from a short guy with a nickname like BOO.LOL

MM-only took us 8 days to drill 1,400' now we ge to try some coring with a big dogleg in the hole. :worried:

Cheers,
Scotsman

8 Days?? slow pokes! we stayed in the hole almost 200 hours through an s-well without even short-tripping. Now we are fighting a nasty key-seat. Initial string weight was 210k, 41 stands out of the hole and we are still pulling 320+k. Good times. They are already talking about shooting it off and fishing with jars.
 
mountain muscle said:
8 Days?? slow pokes! we stayed in the hole almost 200 hours through an s-well without even short-tripping. Now we are fighting a nasty key-seat. Initial string weight was 210k, 41 stands out of the hole and we are still pulling 320+k. Good times. They are already talking about shooting it off and fishing with jars.


Yeah they suck ass, we cored at 7700 and drilled to 9100, almost got stuck once already while drilling so coring maybe lots of fun. It's a big double but I think we're running out of rig pretty fast now.

Wow you dumped that much and are still pulling that much over, that's bad news. I hate the thought of dropping shot, but sometimes you gotta. Just don't let them bring in a vibration unit.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
StickFigure said:
thread-jacking will def put you out of the running


I figured calling you short, gay, and BOO would keep me out of the running, and all I really had to do was thread jack. :evil:

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
StickFigure said:
find someone else to e-flirt with big boy.


Didn't I already call you :rainbow: once so far, please don't prove me right or there'll be no beers when your in CO.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
lock this fuckin waste of bandwidth , god damn attention whore
this is an obvious eflirt FU you soft pussy































ps tell feisty i still :heart: her
 
StickFigure said:
Aye love that fockin' movie!!


One of the best ever.

Twas great to stand on the hill in Stirling where he launched his attack on the english army.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
Scotsman said:
One of the best ever.

Twas great to stand on the hill in Stirling where he launched his attack on the english army.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Aye! The anglish! What a bunch of fockin' maggots!!
 
StickFigure said:
We have a fockin' winner damnit!!

Now I'm gonna get DRUNK!


I wish I could get drunk, but the combination of dry county and having to get up at 5:30 puts a damper on it.

We'll down some good Irish beers when you get out to Denver.

Thanks for the K

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
Scotsman said:
I wish I could get drunk, but the combination of dry county and having to get up at 5:30 puts a damper on it.

We'll down some good Irish beers when you get out to Denver.

Thanks for the K

Cheers,
Scotsman

No prob bro! :beer:
 
Top Bottom