StickFigure
New member
I'm giving away 10,000 K to someone and for what I havn't decided yet. Let's just see where this goes.
nycgirl said:
We need to schedule another date.

Angel said:be a sweety and give it to the lucky mrs stick
i have no chance nowSoKlueles said:hi stickbutt
StickFigure said:The Digger said plat chat is down for 2-3 days, we'll have to set it up when we know it's in working order but of course you know, I'm in.![]()
![]()

hamstershaver said:i have no chance now![]()

StickFigure said:Damn, maybe I'll split it between hammy and klu.
Maybe I'll wait till more peeps post up.
decisions.....

SoKlueles said:
basically....hanselthecaretaker said:Is this going to be a good bro thread? I think it is a good bro thread.![]()
dude, im not even in 5th gear yet...stand the **** by...StickFigure said:And Hansel pulls into the lead with Hotzie close on his tail
PBR said:dude, im not even in 5th gear yet...stand the **** by...![]()

Foxxie said:10K??? Oh wait I just read the sign above this post. You can donate Karma out here. Is this like Rep points but you guys call it karma hits. Well that's cool. That's so nice of you to donate that much.

Angel said:all they will say is some thing stupid along the lines of titties
StickFigure said:Hi.
Who's alter are you??
maybeStickFigure said:You think they'd be that polite huh?![]()
Foxxie said:Someone had ask me that yesterday . Again I understand if you think I am an alter. I guess some people who goes online lying about themselves, pretty much ruin it for others. I am not an alter though.
Gambino said:if i was the winner of such a generous gift i would use the karmas for good and donate it to those in need (75th/slat
StickFigure said:I wasn't on for the last couple days so I know nothing of what you speak, however your posting sounds frightningly close to EIG's.
mountain muscle said:Hey Stick. what's up?
I am having beers and hanging with Tyson after spending 12 freakin hours today to pull 31 feet of pipe out of the hole, only 5800 more feet to go! yay!
Scotsman said:Quit trying to be popular BOOBOO.
Cheers,
Scotsman
Quadsweep's Sister said:I just changed my calendars today to February.
Oh, and I was supposed to be doing my taxes tonight...damn.
I'm editing this post because of the "number" I saw in the karma amount you were giving away. This hopefully doesn't sound weird....
I was talking to my cousin about 'Signs' you see when you least expect them, like looking at a clock at the exact moment it says 11:11pm...and this feeling comes over you that you can't describe. We talked about the signs you get once you start to notice them and become more receptive to them.
It is so strange because I am starting to get these. I can't describe them here because they relate to personal things, but they are possibly pointing me in directions. I wonder what they mean sometimes, but in my heart I know and go against them. Then they keep occuring....Does this happen to anyone else?

Gambino said:you fuggin k slaves eat a pile of sweaty cacks
StickFigure said:We need to plan a meet-up for when I'm there bro. How many EF peeps are there down there?
mountain muscle said:A meet sounds cool. I think there are 4 or five of us at least. Wait, does Scots count as 2 or 3?


hotzie said:this thread is soft FU stick
StickFigure said:wtf??![]()

StickFigure said:He'd like to think he counts as 2 or 3 but he's really not big enough for that.![]()
Scotsman said:This from a short guy with a nickname like BOO.LOL
MM-only took us 8 days to drill 1,400' now we ge to try some coring with a big dogleg in the hole.![]()
Cheers,
Scotsman

from to kill a mocking bird ? that book was awesomeStickFigure said:Remember Boo Radley? He's the one they called on to bust up the chifarobe.![]()
hotzie said:stick is this your new pathetic attempt at e-flirting , god damn loser
hotzie said:stick is this your new pathetic attempt at e-flirting , god damn loser
give it to gambino for me ok thxStickFigure said:HOLY SHIT!! I almost awarded the K to you and then I noticed how much K you have! Pheeeww! Dodged a bullet on that one!
Scotsman said:This from a short guy with a nickname like BOO.LOL
MM-only took us 8 days to drill 1,400' now we ge to try some coring with a big dogleg in the hole.![]()
Cheers,
Scotsman
dude?StickFigure said:HOLY SHIT!! I almost awarded the K to you and then I noticed how much K you have! Pheeeww! Dodged a bullet on that one!
you dont like my ice , im paul wall babySoKlueles said:hotzie ur my friend and all but ur avatar reminds me of a guy i wanted to hit in the mouth 2 days ago
StickFigure said:Remember Boo Radley? He's the one they called on to bust up the chifarobe.![]()
thing you've
ever said, and that's a feat.Gambino said:sad isn't it...i wonder how many penis pics he's copped tonight

mountain muscle said:8 Days?? slow pokes! we stayed in the hole almost 200 hours through an s-well without even short-tripping. Now we are fighting a nasty key-seat. Initial string weight was 210k, 41 stands out of the hole and we are still pulling 320+k. Good times. They are already talking about shooting it off and fishing with jars.
lol i saw thta but i dont know who the heck paul wall ishotzie said:you dont like my ice , im paul wall baby
StickFigure said:thread-jacking will def put you out of the running
Scotsman said:I figured calling you short, gay, and BOO would keep me out of the running, and all I really had to do was thread jack.![]()
Cheers,
Scotsman
StickFigure said:nice skirt
Foxxie said:I dont blame you for doubting me that I am an alter.
Scotsman said:This post smacks of jealousy.
Besides ask Erzulie, I am dead sexy in my kilt.![]()
Cheers,
Scotsman
StickFigure said:find someone else to e-flirt with big boy.
once so far, please don't prove me right or there'll be no beers when your in CO.Scotsman said:Didn't I already call youonce so far, please don't prove me right or there'll be no beers when your in CO.
Cheers,
Scotsman

Scotsman said:Insane Irish.LOL
Cheers,
Scotsman
hotzie said:lock this fuckin waste of bandwidth , god damn attention whore
this is an obvious eflirt FU you soft pussy
ps tell feisty i stillher
StickFigure said:Aye love that fockin' movie!!
i was serious , i dont give a fuck about the soupStickFigure said:NO SOUP FOR YOU!!
hotzie said:i was serious , i dont give a fuck about the soup
StickFigure said:This explains alot.

Scotsman said:One of the best ever.
Twas great to stand on the hill in Stirling where he launched his attack on the english army.
Cheers,
Scotsman
StickFigure said:Aye! The anglish! What a bunch of fockin' maggots!!
StickFigure said:We have a fockin' winner damnit!!
Now I'm gonna get DRUNK!
Scotsman said:I wish I could get drunk, but the combination of dry county and having to get up at 5:30 puts a damper on it.
We'll down some good Irish beers when you get out to Denver.
Thanks for the K
Cheers,
Scotsman

This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














