Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post injection lump

You can feel it when it's warm. It doesn't take very long because there's not much liquid to even 3ml. It heats up pretty quick. If you wanted a number then idk, 10-20 sec maybe. I don't really count. Some blow dryers have a higher output than others too

Lots of good info here, i also use a blow dryer on certaing brands you will know how hot it gets by touching the syringe it should be warm to the touch then shake it abit to even out the heat before injecting, Dylan has also posted good advice Delts are the least painful, i do 95% of all my injects in the delt area.

Pecs injected with a slin pin is painless too. Never once got even slight pip when using a slin.

hey bro,it seems to me you need to switch injection sites. if you are always using your butt cheeks its tine to start pining your shoulders and triceps both are easy to do it, do left shoulder, then right shoulderl then left tri, then right tri then repeat give your cheeks a little break your bumps should go away by then, if it becomes infected and you start to get fevers goto the doc asap.

Top Bottom