for real not like Swole and say I will I really will 
You always know how to put a smile on my facealien amp pharm said:nice guns!
Your a good friend and great listner. I wish others on the board saw the side of you I get to at times.Lestat said:how sweet!
Oh gosh your new so I don't know you that well but I like you.FriendlyCanadian said:lovely weather eh.
Aww turd I am giving you a compliment.Turd Ferguson said:your hot... and built like a freaking tank gymnast
You also make very cute babies. Your extremely strong very intelligent witty oh and ruggedly handsome.jh1 said:Hit me.
Your very kind I never seen you say a bad word about anyone here. Your also really cute and I find your blonde moments adorable.feisty11975 said:me me me me
superqt4u2nv said:Your extremely strong very intelligent witty oh and ruggedly handsome.
P.S. Turd your deterination is impressive and you have done an exclelent job getting back in shape.Turd Ferguson said:your hot... and built like a freaking tank gymnast
You make me laugh you got a nice bod your also handsome.jnevin said:heyo
superqt4u2nv said:Your very kind I never seen you say a bad word about anyone here. Your also really cute and I find your blonde moments adorable.

You I missed so much when you were gone from the board. You have a sharp wit your smart good looking and funny.jerkbox said:hullo
ThanksFrisky said:well... hit me sugar
and on a side note... freaking nice v you got going there. Your work is really showing... you looked amazing for your first show, but damn... you are taking it up quite a few notches.

You’re a doll and not around nearly enough sweet as can be with a banging body too!powerslave said:
You have a great sense of values and family it is clear that you were raise well. I admire your determination at taking on the work world I have no doubt your going to be extremely successful in life. You are dam adorable to look at and your body is dam impressive keep killing it at the gym.swole said:wtf?
Wootoom said:
my huge cock?superqt4u2nv said:Your a good friend and great listner. I wish others on the board saw the side of you I get to at times.![]()
Your funny I don’t know you well enough to say more then that but you make me laughPuddleMonkey said:You clearly hit the wrong reply button.
You have one of the nicest butts I have ever seen. You motivate me every day with your log and your body is a wonderful work of art. Your outspoken and unconventional a very strongwoman and great role model.the-short-one said:
You’re a great father and husband. You obviously have strong work ethic to be so successful at a young age. Your getting more and more jacked very impressive!Wootoom said:
You make protein shakes come out my nose.c00per said:
Your witty and smart one of my long time favs on this board you have gotten to where in life with your hard work and intelligence.gotmilk said:yo D
Dude every one has seen that you posted your cawk more then I have posted boty picsLestat said:my huge cock?
Truth is I don't know you that well but I know you have made me LOL a few timesthe_clockwork said:me but make it truthful!
Thanks you got a banging body and your very sweetdigimon7068 said:i'm glad you're posting pics again![]()
Dang you been around a while not sure why I don't know you that well but if that is you in your profile pic yummyrudeboyja said:qué está arriba bebé
Hush I think he is! I thought he would be more metro and gay looking but he has a nice strong jaw line and chiseled features.jackangel said:lol at jh1 and ruggedly handsome
You are a yummy mommy MILF was made up for ladies like you sweet and kind. The fact that you run for fun amazes me!Gymgurl said:hey SUperQT
You must spread some Karma around before giving it to superqt4u2nv again.superqt4u2nv said:for real not like Swole and say I will I really will![]()
Happy hump day to you too in the short time I have e-know you I find very funny and sweetSpyWizard said:You must spread some Karma around before giving it to superqt4u2nv again.
happy wednesday..
Oh I almost missed you :sowwy so your pretty sweet and an excellent wife and mommy.foreigngirl said:hit me
Oh boy you need to post more. LOL I don't know you from Adam sweets but I am sure your a nice guy.hstern said:lookin good
You seem like a smart cookie and from what I hear a looker too!nefertiti said:Me next!

Your sweets as apple pie I was looking for you yesterday to give you K and here you are.ksharp01 said:
superqt4u2nv said:Your sweets as apple pie I was looking for you yesterday to give you K and here you are.![]()

+1EnderJE said:Memememe
awww, I love yousuperqt4u2nv said:Oh I almost missed you :sowwy so your pretty sweet and an excellent wife and mommy.![]()
yo beeeoch!superqt4u2nv said:for real not like Swole and say I will I really will![]()

Your kind and funny also make some really cute kids and with out you I wouldn't have my highest potentail account.EnderJE said:Memememe
You are genrous and giving also highly intelligant and easy on the eyes.pintoca said:
Determind kind and sweet with one hell of body and booty!MrMuscle said:id like some please.
Funny as hell easy to please and sweet a rocking body.string_bean00 said:
Great abs shread glutes and a totll doll.dannomight said:hoyl fuck I had to run a half a page to jump on this bandwagon.
Witty smart kind and sweetMr. dB said:
Sharp wit and an onion butt that dial_tone would die for. Not to mention great brunch company.Smurfy said:yo beeeoch!![]()
Amazing eyes kind intelligant and just an all around great Canadian.Island Son said:hey QT!![]()
Much smarter then everyone gives you credit for, honest and true to yourself.needtogetaas said:
110% sweet heartSubzeero said:hey QT!
unbelievableyoungguns said:
Heart of gold and a very pretty lady.blueta2 said:I'm feeling unloved tonight so go ahead......hit me
thank you.superqt4u2nv said:Great abs shread glutes and a totll doll.![]()
Still a relative newb here but your pretty dam funny at times.b0und said:
b0und ()
Beautiful lady on the inside and outside.caligirl said:I need some love!!!
You are a sweet heart. I have always liked you even when you were a SWV.theoak01 said:I could use some love too
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














