Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post Cycle Cruise w/ HGH, Sarms and Peps, then Cutting Cycle: Critique

STTM

Banned
I will be wrapping up my current cycle here this week. After this cycle, I want cruise to cruise 8 weeks, and then do a short 6 week cutting cycle before coming off for awhile. I plan to incorporate a good amount of things into this, so wanted just wanted a couple extra eyes to look at my plan. The goal for all of this is to maintain muscle mass while cutting fat. I have no plans of getting ripped, but want to get down to sub 15% body fat. Current stats are 5'9, 260, 17-18%. I'd like to be down to around 250 at around 12% before I come off. Here's my plan

Cruise: 8 weeks
Test - 375mg/week
Proviron - 50mg/day
LGD-4033 - 10mg/day
S-4 - 50mg/day
CJC-1295 DAC - 4mg/week
MK-677 - 25mg/day
HGH - 3iu/day (6 on 1 off)
T4 - 150mcg/day (while on GH)

Going to use Slin the first 4 weeks as-well.

I've been on LGD for a good amount of time now.. between 3-4 months. Should I switch over to Osta you think.. or is continue the LGD fine because I am still on Test? It is more anabolic, which is the reason I want to use it.

Cut Cycle: 6 weeks
Test - 375mg/week
Tren Ace - 100mg/eod
Mast Prop - 100mg/eod
Anavar - 80mg/day
GW-50 - 20mg/day
HGH - 3iu/day
T4 - 150mcg/day

Then I will come off with an aggressive PCT protocol.

I will be using products from both Superior Peptide and Sarms1, so not reason to compete over me.

Thanks bros.

Personally I hated using mk 677 it caused me horrible hypoglycemia. Love the cjc w/dac and sarms for sure....

Sent from my iPad using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

Personally I hated using mk 677 it caused me horrible hypoglycemia. Love the cjc w/dac and sarms for sure....

Sent from my iPad using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

I eat enough carbs, even while dieting, so hopefully that problem won't arise. Thanks for the incite though.

I want to use CJC-1295 DAC with MK-677 so I don't have to pin 3-4 times a day. My research indicates they should go very well together. But theory and real world are 2 different things, so we will see.

I've been using LGD-4033 on cycle for it's healing purposes, so I have limited experience thus far. Excited to use them to see how they compare to AAS.

I forgot to mention this..

I will also be using Tag Free Follistatin 344 the first 30 days of the cruise. Going to go 100mcg for 10 days, then 10 days off, then do it again. Not exactly sure how this will work, but hopes are that it will help lower myostatin, so the cruise and cut cycle will be more effective. I bought it a little while ago, but never ended up using it on cycle. Figured a cruise would be a good time for it.

Top Bottom