Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
no i completely understand and i appreciate the help and concern you guys have givin me so far. i just posted most of my stats on this post. But for lifting history, I lifted during sports in highschool, and in college off and on. Been lifting pretty serious more serious then ever the last 5 or 6 months, spending an hour to two hours 5-6 days a week at the gym. I don't know how to measure body fat or how to write it but I am friends with a nutritionist at my gym he actually used to train me and I have been meaning to get my body fat measured.

Type of test too? Cyp, Enath, Prop, Sust?
Mg/wk?
How many wks on the test?
How many wks on dbol?
How old are u?
There's a basic index picture/pdf in my signature to rough guess ur bodyfat.

Sent using the elitefitness app.

just finally got a hold of my friend who gave me all the stuff and has years of experience and told me pretty much what you guys just told me, stay away from clen and agreed for the most part about the tamoxfen but said it is a good estrogen blocker and is good for one 40mg a day to 3-4 weeks then cut dosage in half for a couple weeks, What are your guys thoughts? He studies sports medicine so i trust him and gets his stuff from labs but would love to hear what you guys think too. Thanks!

Top Bottom