Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Possible Next Cycle

brandonp005

Current Stats:
5'6" @ 180 lbs....I was 208 when I started cutting.

Alright bros, I've dropped quite a bit of body fat over the past couple months and its time to start putting on some more size in hopes to compete next year at the top of the middle weights. This time around I'm going to keep my diet a little cleaner and still incorporate a little cardio because I want to stay a little leaner year round from here on out.

Here is what I'm possibly thinking:

Weeks 1-4 Beastdrol @ 30mg/ed
Weeks 1-15 Test Eth @ 625-750mg/wk
Weeks 1-14 EQ @ 500mg/wk

***After week 15, I may not come off, instead just drop the dosage of the Test down to around 250mg/wk and stay there until I start my next cutter for my competition.

sounds doable, that beastdrol is gonna give you a nice jump on things!

Current Stats:
5'6" @ 180 lbs....I was 208 when I started cutting.

Alright bros, I've dropped quite a bit of body fat over the past couple months and its time to start putting on some more size in hopes to compete next year at the top of the middle weights. This time around I'm going to keep my diet a little cleaner and still incorporate a little cardio because I want to stay a little leaner year round from here on out.

Here is what I'm possibly thinking:

Weeks 1-4 Beastdrol @ 30mg/ed
Weeks 1-15 Test Eth @ 625-750mg/wk
Weeks 1-14 EQ @ 500mg/wk

***After week 15, I may not come off, instead just drop the dosage of the Test down to around 250mg/wk and stay there until I start my next cutter for my competition.

I like it....I really like the dose on the test with your goals and experience....the only thing I would change is upping the beast to 40mg's/day...

You're down to 180?

~EZ

I like it....I really like the dose on the test with your goals and experience....the only thing I would change is upping the beast to 40mg's/day...

You're down to 180?

~EZ

i gave the beast a shot at 40mg last time and the tightness and pumps were unbarable! thats why i went with 30mg/ed

yeah bro, i'm down to 180...actually last week i was down all the way to 174...i was prepping for a show but some stuff has came up and i've got so much going on, i've decided to to compete in this one

this will be my first go round with EQ so I'm excited about that!

Nice. Like. That's what I was gonna do (500 test though), but did the same thing with Primo instead of EQ.

i gave the beast a shot at 40mg last time and the tightness and pumps were unbarable! thats why i went with 30mg/ed

yeah bro, i'm down to 180...actually last week i was down all the way to 174...i was prepping for a show but some stuff has came up and i've got so much going on, i've decided to to compete in this one

this will be my first go round with EQ so I'm excited about that!

I'd be interested to hear how the EQ goes...you and I are about the same experinece wise (even tho I'm a lot older) and I've been debating on EQ for a while..

~EZ

Top Bottom