Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Poor Syria

I have the app I quite enjoy it. I can't stand celebrity news I don't see how that qualifies as news, it shouldn't even be on any news channel. You make movies who gives a fuck.

Reactions: pin
I like BBC and NPR.

Pin, I'm not going to argue about the quality of Al Jizzeera, but almost every single link you post is from them, which seems excessive. There are other news sources you know, and others that have covered the stories you posted.

Alc Is my fav Lebanese bro

Well obviously.

I thought we were judging Syrians as a whole by the Syrians we know individually.

That's what I'm supposed to do, right?

I like BBC and NPR.

Pin, I'm not going to argue about the quality of Al Jizzeera, but almost every single link you post is from them, which seems excessive. There are other news sources you know, and others that have covered the stories you posted.

Its cool. Maybe you're right. I'll post from other sources. I just like how speedily they report events. They're the first to report stuff thats all. Probly cuz they don't have to spent the extra hours and days spinning crap.

Top Bottom