Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Poor Syria

I really hope you guys are kidding.

Syrian people are rebelling against yet another arab bitchass dictator - you guys should be happy about this!

They people are dying and they're being tortured and shit...I just saw hundreds rush into lebanon when i was there....syrian cars everywhere, everyone is running away from Syria

Regardless of where you're from or what your background is, Syrian, Americans, christians, jews, muslims...they're all people and should be treated with civility and apathy.

I wish no harm to any person alive, I don't care where you come from. any one of you is always welcome into my house if your country is being fucked over. We're people. People should stick together in times of adversity.

Your post has pretty much summed up my attitude about the situation. The dictator sucks and needs to go, but that doesn't mean everyone against him are "the good guys". In this story, the rebels are Al Qaida extremists. If they were in power, the people would not be any better off.

From the article:
The US State Department has branded Jabhat al-Nusra as a terrorist organisation, citing the group's alleged links to al-Qaeda.
Responding to the allegations, Abu Hasan said: "We serve our religion in any way possible. If America was serving the religion of Allah and establishing the law of God, we would be American.
"If al-Qaeda works to establish law and justice among the people, and spreads religion in the country, then we are with al-Qaeda."

Your post has pretty much summed up my attitude about the situation. The dictator sucks and needs to go, but that doesn't mean everyone against him are "the good guys". In this story, the rebels are Al Qaida extremists. If they were in power, the people would not be any better off.

From the article:

Thats the problem as soon as the dictator is gone sectarian violence will continue. Different factions with fight for power for decades. The people lose.

Stalemate stokes anger at rebels in Aleppo - Features - Al Jazeera English

Again with another Al Jazeera post?

See if you find this story on the Fixed News Network or the National Bullshit Corporation. Or any american news source.
US and Japan carry out joint air exercises - Asia-Pacific - Al Jazeera English

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/world/asia/article3658327.ece

Here is an older one on US Senate backing involving this conflict.

U.S. Senate passes Senkaku backing | The Japan Times Online

Here is a link to Fox News Asia page. Hhhmmmm Nothing. Wouldn't wanna spook the cattle.

Asia & Pacific | World | Fox News

MSN

MSN News - World News

MSNBC/ Asia

Asia Pacific - World News - Daily Business, Health & Financial News Stories from China, Korea, Japan & More - NBCNews.com| NBC News

I know you probably won't read these. Its OK go back to the xbox cheetoes and mt dew. Everything will be fine.

You're right, I'm not going to read any of them. It's irrelevant to my original question as to why you only post Al Jazeera news. As if a muslim news source would be any less biased than Fox, MSNBC, etc.

You're right, I'm not going to read any of them. It's irrelevant to my original question as to why you only post Al Jazeera news. As if a muslim news source would be any less biased than Fox, MSNBC, etc.

Uh. Who said its Muslim? Have you ever even spent any time on the site? Or are you just assuming that its a bunch of anti western hate rhetoric? I like reading foriegn news. Its much more informative than reading the american rags. Aljazeera has a great layout and is up to date on things american media doesn't report on. I don't like many of the opinions and blogs. But as far as news goes, you'll be more in the know.

Uh. Who said its Muslim? Have you ever even spent any time on the site? Or are you just assuming that its a bunch of anti western hate rhetoric? I like reading foriegn news. Its much more informative than reading the american rags. Aljazeera has a great layout and is up to date on things american media doesn't report on. I don't like many of the opinions and blogs. But as far as news goes, you'll be more in the know.

I know it's based in Quatar, a country with absolute monarchy and a mix of civil law and shari'a. Sounds pretty Muslim to me, but to answer you're question - no, I don't believe I've spent much time on the site other than the couple articles you've posted recently.

I know it's based in Quatar, a country with absolute monarchy and a mix of civil law and shari'a. Sounds pretty Muslim to me, but to answer you're question - no, I don't believe I've spent much time on the site other than the couple articles you've posted recently.

You assume too much.

You should fart around on it some more. Its a private entity. I'm not pro muslim at all. They lean way more towards Islamic idealism yes, but they are more objective on many issues. Like any news organization you have to filter through some bullshit. But American News is permeated with bullshit. Left right, liberal canservative, blah blah blah.

This may help.

777NEWS

Top Bottom