Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Poor Syria

Your post has pretty much summed up my attitude about the situation. The dictator sucks and needs to go, but that doesn't mean everyone against him are "the good guys". In this story, the rebels are Al Qaida extremists. If they were in power, the people would not be any better off.

From the article:

the opposition is DEF not Alqaida bro...I know 100s of people fighting against the gov in Syria...by know I mean personally know directly or through a friend

the opposition is DEF not Alqaida bro...I know 100s of people fighting against the gov in Syria...by know I mean personally know directly or through a friend

Wouldn't you have to describe the rebels as many idfferent groups with different agendas, even if they all want the current regime out?
I was just going by the article, which clearly stated that the group who seized those arms were a terrorist org linked to Al Qaida.

Wouldn't you have to describe the rebels as many idfferent groups with different agendas, even if they all want the current regime out?
I was just going by the article, which clearly stated that the group who seized those arms were a terrorist org linked to Al Qaida.

no not Al Qaida

just syrian citizens bro but the media has to label everyone

i'm sure some Al Qadia members joined in because the enemies of my enemies are my friends statement holds true in some cases

Top Bottom