Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Poll: How Long Are Your Workouts?

How Long Are You Lifting Sessions?

• Under 30 Minutes (I live by HIT)

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • 30-45 Minutes

Votes: 12 12.1%
  • 45-60 minutes

Votes: 50 50.5%
  • 1hr + (More is better)

Votes: 36 36.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh37

Before my back injury my workouts were usually done in about an hour. I was just wondering how long everyone elses here is and if they are a powerlifter or bodybuilder.

Oh, no, another PL vs BB thread. Can we settle on whether you prioritise for looks or strength?

I go with strength. It's great to be able to measure progress and open my own jars. I also like my food too much to worry about low bf.

Workouts last anywhere between 45 and 90 minutes.

Last edited:
45- 90 minutes -- it all depends if I add 30 minutes of cardio at the end. I don't often exceed 60 minutes of weights though.

Depends what day I'm on:

chest/front delts/biceps-1 hour
legs-45 minutes
back/rear+side delts/triceps-1 hour

These are from the time I'm done stretching to my last set.

Really depends - a) which bodypart, b) heavy vs. moderate weight, c) supersets/giant sets vs straight up. Put it this way: the days which I lift heavy and don't do any supersets or giant sets, I'll be in the gym for at least an hour and a half. Days which I do smaller bodyparts, incorporate supersets and use moderate weight, I'll be done in an hour.

Poll could use some options over 1 hour. The number of people truly in and out in 1 hour and under is fairly small and not exactly a 'more is better' protocol.

It takes me anywhere from 45 minutes to 1:30 depending upon what it is that I have to do. I move as quickly as I am able to while still getting done what I need to.

It depends, usually a little over one hour. I usually hit two body parts per workout, except on leg day. My training is a combination of bbing and power lifting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom