Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Poll: Has anyone ever hooked up online with someone?

Has anyone ever hooked up online with someone?

• Yes, we met in person

Votes: 23 23.7%
  • Yes, but did not meet

Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Yes, ended up meeting and was great

Votes: 35 36.1%
  • NO

Votes: 30 30.9%

• Total voters
I have probably met about 20 guys online. All were really nice and some I actually dated for periods of time. Others were fine, but there was no chemisty.

Best one was from a guy I was seeing casually, then he went exclusive with someone else and set me up with his friend. That has been the best date ever. He is no longer with the girlfriend and now wishes that he never introduced us.

I work in bars in clubs and have never met anyone there that I would even consider dating, so this seems to work for me. No complaints so far. Also, it is a nice way to meet people outside of your normal social circle. I have met people that I never would have crossed paths with for one reason or another.

:angel:

Last edited:
Cindy99 said:
i don't like the idea of cheating on my current boyfriend, but this guy's huge and cute and very cool so i may go out there and hop on for a weekend's ride, just 4 grins...

Nice logical justification you fuckin' skank. :FRlol:

Last edited:
I actually met my boyfriend on elite! We had talked on the phone for the first time only 3 days before...we met...and have been going out ever since. No cyber sex or phone sex or any of that....had he tried to do that with me the first time we talked...it would have been a HUGE turn off for me. My boyfriend is kind of shy, though...but I still love him! :kiss:

hey frackel - re: your skank comment:

don't knock it till you've tried it. go get a blowjob instead of giving them all the time and we'll talk

-Or-

How about I just shove my cock up that monolith cavern you call an ass and then corkscrew it up your nose instead?

Last edited:
Top Bottom