Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pointless to use test boosters on cycle?

Geisuejl

I was having a cup of coffee the other day in a diner and got to talking with a couple bodybuilders there
they were saying that it was pointless to run testosterone boosters if you’re on steroids because your testosterone is already elevated
do you agree with this or not?

t
I was having a cup of coffee the other day in a diner and got to talking with a couple bodybuilders there
they were saying that it was pointless to run testosterone boosters if you’re on steroids because your testosterone is already elevated
test boosters best in PCT on when you on testosterone

you need them in pct we all agree
but i don't agree they are useless on cycle. hcgenerate has benefits beyond what you think
for one it's great for balancing out cholesterol and helping your heart health
it also will help boost libido and bind to shbg making your cycle more effective

On that principle yes. But some, like N2Generate (aka HCGenerate) help with the balls plumping etc

H C generate the 1 test booster that I actually get results on

ninety-nine percent of test boosters are crap
hcgenerate though is great

Top Bottom