Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pls. post NEUROGENEX feedback HERE

Hey macro was thinking of adding ALTYR to my neurogenex regimen what dosage would be appropriate? and should it be taken on an empty stomach also?

Well I've been on 4 daily since July 25th. I want to know when to expect the 2-oxo to illicit it's effects. I've noticed that I can and do keep up with complex materials in class. I passed my advanced economics course (A-) yes!

I believe that I would have passed it regardless with or without the Neurogenex but not receive the grade I did. The real test of the effects comes on Sept 30th. I hope at least three weeks before then the 2-oxo kicks in so I can truly quantify the results.

My thoughts are far more lucid I'll tell you that. I love how this makes me feel and the tingling is really nice. And those dreams are W-I-L-D!! From my understanding, nobody dreams in color. However, our minds and recall equate colors in our subconscious to normally distributed color scemes in our conscious. For instance, we know that blood is red (well I have theories on that..) but in our dreams it's black and white. But since in our minds we know it to be red we substitute the black and white with color upon any recollection.

Any damn way this stuff is great as it is now.

But wait....

What happens when the 2-oxo chimes in?

Macro?

Ulter?

Just being straight here: at first I loved the effects but it pretty quickly made me begin to feel pretty nuts; almost a bipolarish sort of panicky feeling. As soon as I discontinued use the "nuts" feelings and thought patterns quickly subsided.

Actually, I'd like to return my second bottle.

My other products from the same company, however, I have nothing but praise for. I think I may have suffered from an idiosyncratic response...

Top Bottom