Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pls. post NEUROGENEX feedback HERE

CENTURION44 said:
i bought a bottle a few months ago..just started taking today....took 2 wiht my dinner and taking 2 before bed....ill post up any progress i notice.....is it necisarry to take 2 3X a day or stick with the recc dose @ 2 2X ED

update?

Macrophage, I wonder how accurate this feedback is since many people want to be down with the mods and it's clear what you'd like to hear.

Of course I understand that dynamic, I'd want to hear good results, too; and I mean no quarrell by asking this. But, realistically, how genuine is this feedback, empirically speaking?

It seems that, especially with an over the counter cocktail that so directly and immediately affects the chemical composition of the brain, it's extremely important to gather unbiased data.

I should also add that I'm taking the supplement right now, so I'm by no means against it.

there is always going to be some bias, though actually quite a bit of the positive feedback comes from people that dismissed it out of hand because of biases against. The class of persons that takes it to prove that it does not work.

I've been on for 3 weeks, no real difference at all.

Been taking 8 pills a day, 4 morning, 4 night, nothing.

Top Bottom