Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please help

geoff198

Hey guys,

I'm reaching out because I got myself in a situation.

I had copper toxicity and it was causing low Test. Being a fitness model, it was tough to gain. In the time I was diagnosed I said fuck it and bought Test. Prop. I dosed psychological amounts, 50mg twice a week, for 5 weeks until I got the copper under control. I order HCG but the online store didn't end up sending as it was suppose to 2 weeks ago. I just found this out a few hours ago! It usually takes up to 10 days to process so I'm stuck trying to figure out what to do here. I have lots of Clomid and a few weeks of Test. Any advice would be much appreciated, thanks!

Hey guys,

I'm reaching out because I got myself in a situation.

I had copper toxicity and it was causing low Test. Being a fitness model, it was tough to gain. In the time I was diagnosed I said fuck it and bought Test. Prop. I dosed psychological amounts, 50mg twice a week, for 5 weeks until I got the copper under control. I order HCG but the online store didn't end up sending as it was suppose to 2 weeks ago. I just found this out a few hours ago! It usually takes up to 10 days to process so I'm stuck trying to figure out what to do here. I have lots of Clomid and a few weeks of Test. Any advice would be much appreciated, thanks!

I would just stay on test. And try to make it last as long as you can, lower the dose if you have to. Meanwhile get your pct asap.

Top Bottom