Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please help me welcome Fitness Girl Jacqueline Suzanne from the Miami Photo Shoot!

Re: Please help me welcome Fitness Girl Jacqueline Suzanne from the Miami Photo Shoot

talents?...
so do you squat and deadlift or what?

o god moya. LMAO you come in here like, "So how much you squat?" lol o god thats great. powerlifters.....lol

Welcome jacqueline, I wish I had such a greeting when I started ;)

Test cyp or test e. Which do u prefer??

Just kidding :evil:

Re: Please help me welcome Fitness Girl Jacqueline Suzanne from the Miami Photo Shoot

o god moya. LMAO you come in here like, "So how much you squat?" lol o god thats great. powerlifters.....lol

nah, i didnt ask how much... i asked if she did... or moreso, 'what are her talents?'...
you'd be suprised id bet if i told you that there are women that actually do lift heavy freeweights... ...and this is a forum where people discuss things related to working out...

remember, i turned down the photo shoot, simply because i care more about performance than image... so it would seem customary for me to want to talk more about lifting, then try to be a troll...

Welcome aboard!

must.resist.pming.her.to.say.hi.but.really.im.hitting.on.her.

Hi, My name is bakemeacookie. I can be great in your friend zone. I come very well recommmended.

c

Post in the chat forum as well.

Top Bottom