Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GUYS!!! guys...guys guys guys seriously guys

The only way for it to heal is like 2 months off, daily icing along with daily NSAIDS(ibuprofen)

Lol, that's pretty much what I'm doing. I tried going light on chest today but after about 5min into it I'm going for a PR on incline, two plates and a quarter son! My shit doesn't hurt anymore then usual though....yet. Do your lats hurt even when not lifting?

Lol, that's pretty much what I'm doing. I tried going light on chest today but after about 5min into it I'm going for a PR on incline, two plates and a quarter son! My shit doesn't hurt anymore then usual though....yet. Do your lats hurt even when not lifting?

Boy lotta dopers in this thread, fucking ibuprofen junkies. Sub get yo ass some hydros, I lift with them everyday and I aint going for Incline PR's with 2 plates and a quater bro. :biggrin:

im lifting like a lunatic

they hurt when i lift my arms above my head, and i cant tell if its my skin or tendons that hurt.

i have horrible stretchmarks on my lats and when i stretch my lats or do alot of pullups (which iv been doing a shitton of lately) my lats hurt real bad but its right where the stretchmarks are and they get redder

Top Bottom