Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please critique my workout routine (all suggestions welcome!)

Lord_Suston said:

Yes this is true in normal situations but sometimes calcium stays in the channels untill the ion gate allow for active transport, this causes muscle cramping, and cramping lasts more than milliseconds

i have a cool cdrom that shows the whole sliding filament theory, with sound effects. i like to crank it up loud, especially when the calcium is release, "pop, pop, pop!" as they travel to sarcomere. heheheheheh

damn, i need a life.:(

Lord_Suston said:

Yes this is true in normal situations but sometimes calcium stays in the channels untill the ion gate allow for active transport, this causes muscle cramping, and cramping lasts more than milliseconds

I know what you mean, but this is rare for BBers who take multi vits, go easy on the caffiene and drink water sufficiently during training - and at other times of the day incidentally.

But i totally understand your point.

Originally posted by Aaron ...
Would you mind sharing your full routine? I'm still working on tweaking mine using ideas I get from other people. Thanks!

day one- chest/back
flat bench, db press, cable crossovers, maybe some weighted dips, t bar rows, lat pull downs/weighted pull ups, seated rows, shrugs

two- bis/tris
straight bar curls, preacher curls, db curls (standing or incline), one arm preachers, skull crushers, push downs ('v' shaped bar, then rope), maybe some close grip bench press

three - shoulders/legs
military press, db military press, front/side raises, leg press (i dont do squats often, thats a back injury waiting to happen), extensions, leg curls, calf raises

four - upper/lower chest
decline bench, decline flys, incline bench, incline db press, incline flys

To Robboe and Bignate

We got some very intelligent people on this board, usually i'll say something and someone will respond that's not what Flex magazine said.

To Aaron02 to gain muscle though you need to be intense and get plenty of food and rest. You can train for years and not get these concepts and you will get minimal results....

sust: thanks.

Gettin larger: IMO that routine is shit. And the fact that you do not squat makes it even worse. Squats performed correctly are the best exercise available. ANY exercise performed with poor form is an injury waiting to happen.

Aaron, a basic 3 day a week split with days of rest inbetween are very good. Look into them.

Monday : Chest & Back 8 sets for each plus 1 set of pullovers
Wensday: Legs 4 sets for quads and 4 for hamstrings plus 6 sets for calves
Friday: Shoulders Bis and Tris 7 sets for shoulders 4 for Bis and 4 for Tris
cardio optional

this program works from september to january of last year my bench went up 95 - 185 and i gained about 20 lbs of muscle i went from 140 - 170 lbs

robboe, you neednt be a dick or anything. im only saying what i do. plus, im very new at the sport. id appreciate some suggestions if you have any, instead of an asshole attitude.

Top Bottom