Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please critique my first sust cycle

rickyweaves

I really respect all of your knowledge and how you guys are advocates for safe yet advantageous cycyles. I would really appreciate if would critique a cycle I'm proposing to start next week.

Stats : 36yrs, 6'1", 200lbs, 13-14% bf. 3rd cycle. I work out steady 4days a week for many years. I have a pretty clean diet 3000-4000 calories a day.
My goal is to gain lean muscle maybe 5-10 lbs. I don't want to stack a bunch of different compounds and chemicals so here's my cycle.

I already have two 10 ml vials of BP Sustamed 250.

Cycle

WK1-12 .75mg on Tuesday and Friday Totals 375 mg per week.
WK1-12 n2guard
WK1-12 letrozone
WK1-12 probiotics
WK1-12 cod liver oil 1000mg
WK5-12 hcgenerate

Pct
Wk 13-17
hcgenerate, unleashed/post cycle, letrozone.

Thanks in advance for your advice!!

Your cycle itself looks pretty good, however is think your PCT could use a little more. I would add Clomid in to that PCT at 50/50/25/25. I would also drop the unleashed/post cycle and use Test Stack instead. You can get three bottles for the price of one right now

PHONE241 Buy 2 get 1 FREE
ACTNOW30 30% off
HZI7WTBZ 20% off

Discount codes can be used at this link ONLY -----> http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html

Last edited:
Nice set up, a basic test cycle with a strong OCT & PCT should be a good run.

Get that diet from pretty clean to very clean and you're GTG.

Not sure what you meant when you put .75mg on tue and fri but 375mg per week is a decent dose. Everything looks ok to me except the PCT needs at least clomid added to it.

I really respect all of your knowledge and how you guys are advocates for safe yet advantageous cycyles. I would really appreciate if would critique a cycle I'm proposing to start next week.

Stats : 36yrs, 6'1", 200lbs, 13-14% bf. 3rd cycle. I work out steady 4days a week for many years. I have a pretty clean diet 3000-4000 calories a day.
My goal is to gain lean muscle maybe 5-10 lbs. I don't want to stack a bunch of different compounds and chemicals so here's my cycle.

I already have two 10 ml vials of BP Sustamed 250.

Cycle

WK1-12 .75mg on Tuesday and Friday Totals 375 mg per week.
WK1-12 n2guard
WK1-12 letrozone
WK1-12 probiotics
WK1-12 cod liver oil 1000mg
WK5-12 hcgenerate

Pct
Wk 13-17
hcgenerate, unleashed/post cycle, letrozone.

Thanks in advance for your advice!!

i would atleast throw 1 serm in that pct

Top Bottom